Bach Ma National Park is located between Hue and Da Nang city in Central Việt Nam. This is one of the most well-known national parks in Viet Nam, boasting both beautiful landscape and natural biodiversity. With VM’s Trekking and camping in Bach Ma 2 days 1 night tour, you will take a trek through the rain depths of the forest, expand your knowledge of the history and importance of Bach Ma and also witness five beautiful lakes, waterfalls. Besides sightseeing and exploring the whole park, you also have a chance to spend time together camping in the evening inside the sleepy Bach Ma village, at the foot of Bach Ma park. This tour is guaranteed to bring you interesting and adventurous moments in Vietnam you will never forget!
EXPERIENCE TREKKING & CAMPING IN BACH MA 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Day 1: Hue – Trekking in Bach Ma national Park – Camping at Bach Ma village ( L)
In the morning
- At 8:00 am: Our experienced tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Hue city and you will start the trekking and camping in Bach Ma National Park tour.
- At about 9.00 am : Arrive in Bach Ma park, you will visit the Visitor Center (near the gate of the Park), where exhibits many samples and pictures of animals of the Park. Here, the guide will give you some brief information about Bach Ma National Park and its biodiversity potential. You will learn more about its significance and conservation of the fauna and flora. Besides from these, you can see many samples and pictures of animals of the Park.
- Then our car takes you to the Bach Ma summit (1.450m above the sea level). You will take a short trek to visit Hai Vong Dai, where you can have a panoramic view of mountains, lagoons, villages such as Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Truoi lake, ….
- After visiting Hai Vong Dai, the car will take you to the parking area at km 17 and you will then take another trek to explore Five Lakes, arranging from Lake no.1 to Lake no. 5. You can stop at Lake No. 5 to take a rest, and swim in cool water of the lake.
- Have a Picnic lunch in the fresh air of the lake
In the afternoon
- After that, you will continue trekking to Do Quyen waterfall, a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park. The waterfall is about 300m in height. From the top of the waterfall, you will have a good view of water falling to the rocks, see the forest below and clouds on the sky. To make the trip more exciting, you can get to the foot of the waterfall by passing more than 600 steps. It may sound as a tiring trip, but it will be a good idea for those who want to challenge themselves. The beauty of the waterfall viewed from its foot is worth your effort. Don’t forget to take some photos to show your friends that you have been here.
- At about 4 pm: Finish visiting Bach Ma. Our car takes you to Bach Ma village, just on the foot of Bach Ma park. Check in Bach Ma village
- Then you will have free time and have dinner yourselves at the restaurant in the village
- In the evening, you will experience camping in the forest in Bach Ma village. You will be immersed in nature, listen to the sounds of wind, insects, the streams,.. at night
Day 2: Bach Ma village to Da nang or Hoi an ( B, L)
- Wake up and enjoy the fresh atmosphere of the Bach Ma village.
- Have a light breakfast at the restaurant
- Then you will have time to walk around to see the village and swim at the lakes there. ( free toilet, life jackets,..)
- At about 10am: Check out the village and get on the car to drive to Da nang/ Hoi an
- On the way, our car will stop at a very nice fishing village, Lap an lagoon. Here, you can have some Vietnamese coffee and take some nice photos of the lagoon. Then, you will continue the trip with a stop at the summit of Hai Van pass. This is one of the most beautiful passes in Vietnam.
- At about 12.30 pm: Arrive in Da nang, have lunch at a local restaurant
- At about 1.30 pm: You will visit Marble Mountain, which is a cluster of 5 mountains and is one of the most attractive site in Da nang. You can visit some caves, shrines and see the whole view of Da nang from here.
- After that, our car takes you to your hotel in Hoi an or Da nang city center.
- Finish the 2 days tour trekking and camping in Bach Ma national park.
- Private car with AC and friendly driver
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Meals ( 2 Lunches, 1 Breakfast )
- Shared Tents in Bach Ma village ( 2-3 pax/ tent)
- Activities in Bach Ma village ( swim,…)
- All Entrance fees
- Water in car
- Coffee, shopping,…
- Beverage in meals
- If you want private tent, please let us know
- Kids from 0 – 5 year old : free of charge
- Kid from 6 – 10 year old : pay 75%
- Kid from 11 year old and older as Adult
no rating based on votes
Trekking and Camping in Bach Ma 2 days 1 night
Available in Stock