Trang An – Mua Cave – Tuyet Tinh coc 1 day tour will offer you an opportunity to visit the beautiful landscape, amazing view from the top of Mua moutain, and peaceful nature of Tuyet Tinh Coc Lake. You will take a boating trip around 2 hours, sit on the boat rowed by the locals to watch the terrific scenery of the river in Trang An. Then climb up 486 steps for panorama view of Tam Coc area. Trip ends with visiting the Tuyet Tinh Coc where you can have nice photo shots. We believe that the tour will bring you interesting experiences!
(1 day with the must see places in Ninh Binh)
- 8:00 – 8:30: our guide and bus pick you up from hotel in Ha Noi Old Quater and start driving to Ninh Binh. On the way, you experience the peaceful scenery along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break to stretch your legs.
- We arrive Ninh Binh and drive to Mua Cave with stunning rice fields with buffaloes, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located. And then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles.
- You have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant, spend your own time at the bungalow such as swimming, relaxing until you get on the bus to Trang An.
- In the afternoon, you arrive Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. After visiting Trang An you get on bus back to Ha Noi
- Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
- From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
The Rate 1USD = 23,000 VND is applied for all of your bookings
You can pay directly by cash or credit card, in >VND or in USD