Trang An is a scenic spot recognized by UNESCO as world heritage. A stunning beauty of the sacred Bai Dinh Temple combined with spectacular view of interconnecting caves. The Trang An monks always give visitors a different travel experience. Visit the Bai Dinh – Trang An complex in one day and you will have the most relaxed and satisfying moment in your trip.
TRANG AN BAI DINH FULL DAY GROUP TOUR FROM HANOI
In the morning
- 07: 30 am – 8.00 am: Our guide with the driver will meet you at your hotel/stay and start the journey to Ninh Binh province ( about 110 kms from Ha Noi, 2 hours to transfer).
- 10:30 am – Arrive at our first stop, the spacious Bai Dinh Temple Spiritual and Cultural Complex. The compound is around 700 hectares wide. The old temple is about 800 meters away from newly constructed bigger temple. The Bai Dinh Temple is usual destination for Buddhist pilgrimages. This large complex is truly has the magnificent architecture, making it a perfect destination to not only Buddhists but also travelers who want to see the fusion between nature and man-made structures.
Must see in Bai Dinh Temple:
– The 36-ton bronze bell in the Bell Tower
– Giant Buddhist guardians
– Budai Statue: commonly known as Laughing Buddha
– Arhat: Statues of people who far advanced along the path of Enlightenment.
In the afternoon
- 12:30 pm – Enjoy a delectable buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some local special dishes.
- 13:30 – Visit Trang An Grottoes, the most popular tourist attraction in Ninh Binh. The grottoes consist of a many of caves and rocks towering out from a large network of canals and lakes overlooking the rice paddies. The only way to get around the area is to get on a sampan and let an able-bodied woman to row. Women are the only ones allowed to work in Trang An Grottoes, this is how the local authority takes care of their people.
- As you row towards the grottoes, there should be a relaxing view of rice paddies, mountain goats jumping around and water buffaloes. Feel the excitement as the sampan goes through three different tunnels.
- 15:30 – It is time to have a leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with a backdrop of a maze of limestone mountains.
- 16:30 – The bus will you back to Ha Noi. Upon arriving in Ha Noi, the bus will drop you off at your hotel/ accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter. Finish the tour.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in Ha noi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Cycling in countryside
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Ha noi Old Quarter
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Kids under 5 yrs: free of charge
- Kids from 5 yrs to under 10 yrs : pay 75%
- Kids from 10 yrs and older: as adults.
Send an Inquiry