Vietnam’s previous capital, Hue City is 106 kilometers from the Tien Sa Port. As the capital for the last royal dynasty of the country, Hue has so much to offer for tourists who are on cruise and have limited time to stay in the city.
EXPLORE HUE CITY TOUR FROM TIEN SA PORT FULL DAY TOUR
In the morning
- 7:30 AM Our driver and guide will pick you up at the gate of Tien Sa port with a welcome board showing your name. Then you will transfer to visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- 10:30 AM We will arrive at Hue City Center. We will visit Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb was dubbed as the luxurious tomb among all the emperors. It was known that the emperor was so keen with the details of the tomb that’s why even if the tomb is the smallest, it surely is one of the most expensive one.
In the afternoon
- 11:30 AM Have lunch at a famous garden restaurant. Take a short rest before continuing the trip.
- 12:20 PM We will walk around the Imperial Citadel – the ancient capital in Viet Nam. The citadel was built in 1805 during the start of Nguyen Dynasty – Emperor Nguyen Anh. This attraction includes many ramparts, palaces and constructional works of royal such as Thai Hoa palace, Hung temple, Trieu temple, Duyet Thi Duong Royal theater. The citadel is still original with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- 2:00 PM We will visit the Thien Mu pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hue. It’s around 3km from Citadel and on the northern bank of Perfume River. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants. The pagoda has the famous bell when rang it can be heard all through out the city.
- 2:30 PM We will go back to the port. You should see part of the biggest lagoon in province, the Tam Giang Lagoon.
- 5:00 PM We will arrive at the port. You should have an ample time before departure time of the ship.
- High quality vehicle
- Pick up at the entrance outside Tien Sa Port
- All the Entrance fees
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Beverage in Meal
- Pick up at your Cruise (inside Port)
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.