Hoi An is a charming and historic city located on the central coast of Vietnam. It’s known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as its beautiful beaches and vibrant local culture.
The sunrise fish market and coconut village tour is a popular activity in the area, where visitors can experience the local way of life and see traditional fishing techniques in action. Coconut Village is also a great place to learn about traditional crafts and local customs.
Hoi An in Sunrise with Fish Market & Coconut village – Private Tour
- Our Hoi An Sunrise fish market tour begins with a 5:30 am pick-up from your hotel or homestay in Hoi An by our experienced guide and driver.
- En route to the harbor, your local guide will share fascinating insights into the daily lives of fishermen, their unique culture, and the iconic basket boats.
- At 5:45 am, we arrive at the bustling harbor, where fishing boats return after a long night spent on the ocean, brimming with a diverse array of fresh and live seafood such as fish, crabs, snails, and squids. Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere, observing the wives and wholesalers trading and the sound of the ocean echoing around you. Our knowledgeable guide will accompany you to the harbor, imparting in-depth information about the fish and helping you communicate with locals.
- Witnessing the local harbor’s daily routine and indulging in Vietnamese coffee while admiring the stunning sunrise is a unique experience that is hard to beat.
- Next, we will visit a fish sauce local factory to witness the craft of making top-quality fish sauce.
- Afterward, we will head to a local family’s home to learn how they produce the Hoi An basket boat, a traditional fishing tool used by Hoi An fishermen. Lastly, our tour will take you to the Cam Thanh Water Coconut forest to experience and learn how to maneuver the basket boats, and even fish crabs with our friendly fishermen.
- Finish the tour, our guide takes you back to your hotel at about 9:00- 9:30am
- Private Car transfer
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- All Entrance fees
- Basket boats
- Bottled drinking water
- Other personal expenses
- 0-5 years old: Free
- 6-10 years old: 75%
- From 11 yrs old: as adult