My Son is a set of ruins from the ancient Cham Empire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in South-Central Vietnam. It is regarded one of the foremost Hindu temple complexes in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Everyday, My Son attracts a lot of domestic and international tourist coming to learn about its architecture as well as history.
The best time to explore My Son Sanctuary is in the early morning when you can have a chance to admire the beautiful sunrise, enjoy the fresh air and avoid the mid-day high temperatures and the crowd. Join Sunrise at My Son sanctuary tour to catch this wonderful moment and get new experiences.
GROUP TOUR TO SEE MY SON SANCTUARY IN SUNRISE
- At 4:15 – 5:00 a.m: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi an and start Sunrise at My Son tour
- At 5:15 a.m: We will depart to My Son Holy Land. While we drive 60 km from Hoi An City to My Son Sanctuary, you will enjoy a light-lunchbox breakfast.
- At 6:30 a.m: We will arrive at My Son. This is the best time of the day to see the beauty of My Son, see the sunrise (summer time) with the nicest temperature, and avoid the crowds and traffic. You take about one and half hours to two hours to visit the ancient, majestic ruins with the tour guide.
- Besides, if we visit My Son in the morning, we will have the opportunity to enjoy the rite, see the Ancient Champa dance restored by local government, which you can’t see in the evening.
- After visiting My Son, you will take an optional choice to get back to Hoi An town by bus or boat. Finish at 10 am if you back Hoi An by bus.
- If you choose to transfer back to Hoi An by boat, we will travel up the Thu Bon River by motorized boat, stop en route to visit the traditional Kim Bong Carpentry Village. Here, you will try to become the carpenter and see the products made by artists before coming back to Hoi An. Finish in Hoi An at about 11 am
- Bus – Bus or Bus – Boat
- Light breakfast
- Drinking Water
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee in My Son (150.000 vnd/pax)
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y: pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.