Ho Chi Minh City or commonly known with its previous name, Saigon is 68 kilometers away from the Phu My Port ( Phu My port to Ho Chi Minh city: about 2 hours to transfer by car). Ho Chi Minh is the largest city by population and it is also where most of the historical sites and artifacts are located. This HCM city tour from Phu My port 1 day will help you visit most of the famous places in HCM city, see daily life of local people in the city and learn about Vietnam culture.
EXPLORE HO CHI MINH CITY FROM PHU MY PORT IN 1 DAY
In the morning
- At 8:00 am: You’ll be picked up by the guide outside of Phu My port ( about 200m from the ship) in Vung Tau before transferring to Ho Chi Minh City, approximately a 2-hour drive for a 70km route.
- 10:00 am: We will start the tour at the crossing of Nguyen Hue and Le Loi streets, from where you can take in the views of the City Hall, the Opera House and the flower garden in front of the City Hall with the statue of Ho Chi Minh. Here you can experience the hectic daily life of the hospitable local people.
- 10:40 am, We will drive to the Notre Dame Cathedral, where you can visit the cathedral as well as the old Post Office. From here we will walk to the Reunification Palace, which witnessed the end of the Vietnam War and now serves as a reception hall and museum for the government.
In the afternoon
- 12:30 pm: Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant serving delicious Vietnamese food
- 1:30 pm: we will continue on the tour and visit the War Remnant Museum. This museum has been displaying remnants of the American phase of the Vietnam War since 1975 – right after the war
- By 2:30 pm: We will head to the Ben Thanh Market, the largest and most beautiful market in the city. Enjoy shopping for an hour at Ben Thanh Market and an XQ embroidery Shop before we drive back to the port.
- Drop you off at Phu My Port at about 4:30pm
- Say goodbye and finish tour Phu My port to Ho Chi Minh city 1 day.
- High-quality vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at the gate of the port ( outside of the port)
- All the Entrance fees
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Beverage in Meal
- Pick up at your Cruise (inside Port)
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.