Phong Nha cave is a cave in Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Quảng Bình Province, Vietnam . It is not only known as a natural legacy of the world or a wonder of the country Vietnam, but also as a shelter, a storage, and a hospital during the American War. With a length of 7729m, Phong Nha Cave is one of the world’s longest wet cave. Besides, it also holds several records for the highest and longest cave, the longest underground river, finest beaches inside and the most splendid stalagmites and stalactites. Now, it’s a famous destination for tourists coming from all over the world. Join Phong Nha cave tour departing from Hue city – the easiest way to discover the most impressive Phong Nha cave.
VISIT PHONG NHA CAVE 1 DAY GROUP TOUR FROM HUE
- At 6:30 a.m: Our Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city. Then, you will depart to Phong Nha Ke Bang national Park, classified as the World heritage site.
- On the way, you will stop over La Vang holy land – a national shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, an important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam.
- On the car, our guide will introduce you some information about DMZ of Quang Tri including The Old Citadel, Hien Luong Bridge, and Ben Hai river, Doc Mieu Base,..
- At 12:00: Have Lunch at restaurant and have a short rest
- Boat trip on Son River to visit Phong Nha cave. After 25 mins on the boat, you will arrive Phong Nha cave. Take a couple of hours to visit the cave.
- You discover Phong Nha Cave, which contains many fascinating rock formations given beautiful names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha
- At 3:30 p.m.: Back to Hue on Legendary road
- At 7:30 p.m: Arrive in Hue. Tour ends.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus
- Boat trip to Phong Nha cave
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- Beverages, breakfast, dinner
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
- Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 75%
- Kids from 10 years old and older: as adults.