Hue has long been famous as a peaceful, romantic and charming city which is the inspiration for countless songs and poems. These are some of the wonderful characteristics of Hue city and mostly because of the Perfume River, which crosses through the heart of the city. The Perfume River is an invaluable gift that nature endowed to Hue. A visit to Hue would be more interesting and complete if taking a dragon boat along the Perfume River. Cruising along the Perfume River, you will enjoy a relaxed time, leave the busy life, the noisy streets and crowded noisy places behind, and experience Hue and see all its beauty while in the Perfume River.
DRAGON BOAT TRIP ON PERFUME RIVER TO DISCOVER HUE CITY TOUR
- At 8:00 a.m: Our car will pick you up at your hotel in Hue and transfer to Toa Kham boat station. From the boat station, you will take a dragon boat trip along the Perfume river to Thien Mu pagoda.
- At 8:45 a.m: After about 30 mins on the boat, you will arrive at Thien Mu pagoda – one of the most beautiful and well-preserved religious sites in Vietnam. With the Guide, you will visit and listen to the history and some legends about the pagoda
- At 09:30: After visiting Thien Mu pagoda, you will go back to the boat and continue the boat trip to Minh Mang Tomb – one of the most famous tombs located on the river bank. This is the time for you to see the beauty of the river which has been the subject for too many poets. Breathe the fresh air and enjoy the relaxing view of nature.
- At 11:00: Arrive in Minh Mang tomb. Minh Mang tomb is considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. It is a balance of landscaping and architecture.
- At 12:00: The next destination is Khai Dinh tomb. Khai Dinh tomb is not accessible by boat, so to visit Khai Dinh tomb, we will transfer by car which will be waiting for us outside the Minh Mang tomb. Khai Dinh tomb is the remarkable mix of Western and Eastern Architecture which distinguishes the tomb from the other royal tombs in Hue City.
- At 13:00: Have Lunch at a local restaurant. Here, you can taste some Hue’s local food to know how amazing Hue food are.
- Finish the tour. The car will take you back to your hotel in Hue
- Dragon Boat, Car transfer
- English speaking Guide during the tour
- Lunch (Hue Special Food)
- All of the Entrance fees
- Bottles of water, Wet tissue
- Beverage in Meal
- Travel insurance
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Dragon Boat Trip