Discovered and labeled the world’s most beautiful and magnificent dry cave by scientists from the British Cave Research Association in 2005, Paradise cave is really the most beautiful wonder of the creation on Earth. This nice cave is a paradise for photography enthusiasts. Nowadays, Paradise cave has become a favorite destination of tourists throughout the four seasons. If you are a person who likes adventure, exploring the natural beauty and wonders of nature? Paradise cave is really an ideal place for you. If you are in Hue city and want to find the easiest way to visit this cave, join our Paradise cave tour departing from Hue. With this tour, you can not only have a chance to explore this exciting cave but also visit many places on the way from Hue to Phong Nha.
ONE DAY VISIT PARADISE CAVE GROUP TOUR
- 6:30 a.m: Our Guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center and start the tour to Paradise cave
- On the way from Hue to Phong nha, you will stop at La Vang holy land – a shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, about 100km from Hue city. It is a complex of the most valuable sculptural works in the history of sculpture in Vietnam, a famous place of pilgrimage.
- On the bus, the Guide will introduce you about the DMZ of Quang Tri (the Macnamara line, 17 parallel, Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge)
- Have Lunch at a restaurant
- We will travel to Paradise cave – dubbed the “underground palace” – one of the most magnificent and magical wonders of the world. The cave brings a magnificent beauty with the high arches, blocks, stalactites, diverse stalagmites which evoke human imagination.
- After visiting Paradise cave, we get on the bus back to Hue
- 7:30 p.m.: Arrive in Hue. Tour ends
- Transfer by A/C modern bus
- Golf car in Paradise cave
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- Cold tissue, 2 small bottles of water/ person on bus
- Beverages in meals, breakfast, dinner
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
- Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 75%
- Kids from 10 years old and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Hue to Paradise Cave Group Tour
Available in Stock