Nha Trang, a very nice beach city in Vietnam, has 12,000 hectares of official marine reserve. This coral filled area is known as Hon Mun Marine Protected Area. As the water is not too deep, Hon Mun becomes a great place for people of all expertise, the perfect place for both diving and snorkeling in Nha Trang. Join our Nha Trang Snorkeling tour to have good experience now!
snorkeling Nha Trang
Discovering Nha Trang Beach With Snorkeling Tour
- 8:00 : 8:30 am: Our bus will pick up from hotel in Nha Trang center and transfer to Vinh Truong harbor. You will get on the boat and start the interesting snorkeling trip.
- Hon Mun Island is the first place to visit. This is the best island for snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will can also see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest.
Optional : scuba diving
- Have lunch on the boat. (Sea foods and vegetables will be served)
- After lunch, head to Hon Mot island for 3rd snorkeling point.
Here you will enjoy snorkeling, free swimming or doing water sports(optional : jeski, parasailing …)
- Boat takes you back to main-land, then our bus takes you back to hotel.
Hon Mun Island – Nha Trang Beach
- A/C high quality vehicles
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Lunch (sea foods and vegetables) & Fruits
- Snorkel Gear, Fin, Beach towel
- Sunbathing Desk
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled drinking water.
- Personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned above.
- The snorkeling sites will depend on the day’s weather and water conditions. All sites have excellent snorkeling with very shallow coral.
- At least 02 times snorkel at Mun island and Mot island
- What to bring: You should bring along swimming wear, shorts, light T-shirt, sun block, camera, a little money, favorite book.
- Special offer for dive : extra pay 450.000 VND / 1 dive / person