My Son Sanctuary is located near the village of Duy Phu, Duy Xuyen, Quang Nam, Viet Nam, in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains. My Son is one of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An, Viet Nam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999, My Son is an attractive destination for not only domestic but also international tourists to visit and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom. Are you looking for the easiest way to explore My Son? Join our My Son Sanctuary half day tour now, we will make sure you will have wonderful and unforgettable moments.
SMALL GROUP TOUR TO MY SON SANCTUARY HALF DAY
- At 8.00 am – 8:30 am: Our driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An center and depart to My Son Holy Land to explore and research. If you start in Da Nang, please be ready at 7:00 am
- At about 9:30 am-11:30 am: Arrive at My son sanctuary and start to visit My son
- In My Son Holy Land, the towers and tombs have been dated from VII century to XIV century, but archaeological findings show us that the Cham kings were buried here since IV century. The total of buildings are more than 70 towers including small, normal and large towers. My Son Sanctuary supposedly is the religion center and culture of the Champa Ancient Kindom.
- Most of the buildings were built by wood, but they had been destroyed since the 6th century in fires. In the 7th century, My Son was restored by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with special bricks which have existed until now. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples had been built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom. Although scientists have been conducting researches for many years, they still do not know the secret of how to make those bricks and build those towers.
- At about 11:30 am – 12.30 pm: After visiting My Son Sanctuary, we will move to Cau Lau boat station and travel up the Thu Bon river by motorized boat to visit the traditional Kim Bong carpentry village
- At 12:30 pm – 13:00 pm: Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bus takes you back to hotel. Tour ends in Hoi An at 14:00 pm
- Modern Air Conditioned Transport
- Experienced Tour Guide
- All Entrance Fees
- Local Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Motorized boat
- Kids <5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
My Son Half Day Small Group Tour
Available in Stock