- Tour duration: Full Day
- Tour route: Da Nang – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An
- Starts: Da Nang City
- Ends: Da Nang City
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Sightseeing: My Son Holy Land, Hoi An Town.
DA NANG – MY SON HOLY LAND – HOI AN TOUR (FULL DAY)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who have short time traveling but would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. This itinerary is the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Meals will only be in famous Halal Restaurants in Hoi An and Da Nang. Discover two of UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam – My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient.
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor Wat in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 7:00 am – Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel/stay and start the journey
- 8:30 am- My Son Sanctuary (Considered as the holy place for Cham People. Cultural shows are being conducted every morning here)
- 11:30 am – Kim Bong Carpentry Village (Get on the boat and see for yourself the village who has been making the most prominent buildings and designs all over Vietnam. Learn the distinguished style and skills of Vietnamese craftsmen)
- 1:00 pm – Lunch at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
- 2:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Da Nang
- 7:30 pm – After dinner we will drop you off at your hotel/stay
- Finish trip.