- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Tour route: Da Nang – Hue – Da Nang
- Starts: Da Nang City
- Ends: Da Nang City
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars and boat.
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Da Nang – Hue City
+ Day 2: Hue – Da Nang
DA NANG – HUE – DA NANG (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. This itinerary is the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Since Hue does not have any Halal Restaurant, vegetarian and/seafood restaurant will be considered but rest assured that the food does not contain any Haram. Explore the best of two main cities of Central Vietnam. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage – Hue Citadel. Visit and experience the daily routine of the Tho Quang Fishing Village and souvenir shopping at Han Market.
Day 1 Da Nang City– Hue
Explore the Imperial City of Hue and learn the history of the Nguyen Dynasty and see all its glory. Discover the beauty of the 2 famous provinces, Hue and Danang.
- 7:00 am – Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel/stay
- 7:45 am- Stone Carving Village at the foot of Marble Mountain (Visit one of the oldest stone carving in the country and have a glimpse of the Marble Mountain)
- 8:30 am – My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 10:00 am – Hai Van Pass (Get amazed by the panoramic view of both wonderful provinces, Danang and Hue)
- 10:30 am – Lang Co Beach and Lap An Lagoon (Visit the town between two bodies of water. Enjoy the scenic view of the Lang Co beach and meet locals at the Oyster Farming Village)
- 12:00 pm – Lunch at a Seafood Restaurant in Hue
- 1:00 pm – Khai Dinh Tomb (The tomb of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh. The tomb is known as the most expensive and well-designed tomb.)
- 2:30 pm- Citadel – Imperial City (Relive the glorious time of the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty. Walk in the vicinity of the Forbidden Purple City)
- 4:00 pm – Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hue city)
- 5:00 pm – Dragon Boat ride (Enjoy sunset on Perfume River while listening to Hue folk song)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at a Vegetarian Restaurant in Hue
- 7:30 pm – Dragon Boat (Get on a big dragon boat and be entertained with live Hue Folk Songs)
Day 2 Hue – Da Nang
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
- 7:00 am – Depart to Da Nang (Take a picture of the Tam Giang Lagoon on the way. Experience the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia to get to from Hue to Da Nang)
- 9:30 am – Drink Vietnamese coffee in a shop overlooking the Han River
- 10:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 11:00 am – Drop off. End of Tour