- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Tour route: Da Nang – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An – Da Nang
- Starts: Da Nang City
- Ends: Da Nang City
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Da Nang – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An
+ Day 2: Hoi An – Da Nang
DA NANG – MY SON HOLY LAND – HOI AN (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. This itinerary is the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Meals will only be in famous Halal Restaurants in Hoi An. Discover two of UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam – My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient. Visit and experience the daily routine of the Tho Quang Fishing Village and souvenir shopping at Han Market.
Day 1: Da Nang – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor Wat in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 7:00 am – Hotel pick up
- 8:30 am- My Son Sanctuary (Considered as the holy place for Cham People. Cultural shows are being conducted every morning here)
- 11:30 am – Kim Bong Carpentry Village (Get on the boat and see for yourself the village who has been making the most prominent buildings and designs all over Vietnam. Learn the distinguished style and skills of Vietnamese craftsmen)
- 1:00 pm – Lunch at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
- 2:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
- 7:30 pm – Hotel drop off
Day 2: Hoi An – Da Nang
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Drink Viet coffee overlooking the Han river
- 11:00 am – Drop you off at your hotel/place.
End of tour