- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Tour route: Da Nang City
- Starts: Da Nang City
- Ends: Da Nang City
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Da Nang – Son Tra Peninsula
+ Day 2: Da Nang City
DA NANG CITY TOUR (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. This itinerary is the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Meals will only be in famous Halal Restaurants in Da Nang. Explore famous destinations in Da Nang and relax on the beach or trek in Monkey Mountain and discover rare species. Visit and experience the daily routine of the Tho Quang Fishing Village and souvenir shopping at Han Market.
Day 1: Da Nang – Son Tra Peninsula – Da Nang
Go around Da Nang’s most visited tourist spots. Discover some rare species at the Monkey Mountain and a chance to see the tallest Lady Pagoda in Southeast Asia.
- 8:00 am – Our car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Da Nang City
- 8:30 am- Stone Carving Village at the foot of Marble Mountain (Visit one of the oldest stone carving in the country and have a glimpse of the Marble Mountain)
- 9:30 am – My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 10:15 am – Cham Museum (See and learn the artistic way of how Cham people express themselves)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 12:30 pm – Depart to Son Tra Peninsula
- 1:15 pm – Son Tra Peninsula (Relax on the white beach. Optional trekking to see some rare species in the Monkey Mountain)
- 5:30 pm – Depart to Danang
- 6:15 pm – Dinner at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
Day 2: Da Nang – Tho Quang Fishing Village – Da Nang
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Drink Vietnamese coffee in a shop overlooking the Han River
- 9:30 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 11:00 am – Drop you off at your hotel/stay.
- End of tour