- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Tour route: Da Nang – Cham Island – Hoi An
- Starts: Da Nang City
- Ends: Da Nang City
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars and boat.
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Da Nang – Cham Island – Hoi An
+ Day 2: Hoi An – Da Nang
DA NANG – CHAM ISLAND – HOI AN (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. This itinerary is the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Meals will only be in famous Halal Restaurants in Hoi An. Discover two of UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam – Cham Island and Hoi An Ancient. Visit and experience the daily routine of the Tho Quang Fishing Village and souvenir shopping at Han Market.
Day 1: Da Nang City – Cham Island – Hoi An
Visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Cu Lao Cham – Hoi An or commonly known as Cham Island. Enjoy the refreshing water and seafood in the small island of Cham. Then enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 7:00 am – Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Da Nang City and transfer to Cua Dai Port.
- 8:00 am – Cua Dai Port in Hoi An
- 9:45 am – Cham Island (Shopping and go around the Cham village)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a Seafood Restaurant
- 12:30 pm – Swimming and Snokeling (Get on the canoe/boat to get to the other part of the island with calm and smooth waves)
- 2:30 pm – Depart Cham Island Port
- 3:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price. Enjoy the sunset and the wonderful lanterns.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
- 7:30 pm – Drop you off at your hotel and free time by yourself.
Day 2: Hoi An – Da Nang
- Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
- 7:00 am – Depart to Da Nang
- 8:00 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:30 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Drink Vietnamese coffee in a shop overlooking the Han River
- 11:00 am – Drop you off at your hotel/stay.
- End of tour