- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Tour route: Da Nang City
- Starts: Da Nang City
- Ends: Da Nang City
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Da Nang – Ba Na Hills
+ Day 2: Da Nang City
DA NANG – BA NA HILL TOUR (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. This itinerary is the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Ba Na Hills does not have any Halal Restaurant, vegetarian and/seafood restaurant will be considered but rest assured that the food does not contain any Haram. Experience the wonders of the famous Ba Na Hills. Visit and experience the daily routine of the Tho Quang Fishing Village and souvenir shopping at Han Market.
Day 1: Da Nang – Bana Hills – Da Nang
Experience all four seasons in one day at Ba Na Hills. Get amazed with the combination of western architecture and oriental culture. Go around the hilltop and enjoy amusements parks and gardens.
- 8:00 am – Hotel pick up
- 9:30 am – Cable car ride to Bana Hilltop
- 10:00 am – Amusement Park
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a Vegetarian Restaurant
- 12:30 pm – Continue going around Bana Hills (Walk around the garden and take the monorail to go around the hilltop)
- 4:00 pm – Cable car ride back to the foot of the mountain.
- 5:00 pm – Da Nang City Center (Go around the city center of Da Nang. See the famous Han River and Han Bridge or commonly known as Dragon Bridge)
- 6:00 pm – Dinner at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
Day 2: Da Nang – Tho Quang Fishing Village – Da Nang
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)9:00 am – Drink Vietnamese coffee in a shop overlooking the Han River
- 9:30 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang
- 11:00 am – Drop off.
- End of tour