- Tour duration: 5 days 4 nights
- Tour route: Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An – Da Nang
- Starts: Da Nang
- Ends: Da Nang
- Vehicle: High Quality Car and Dragon Boat
- Tour type: Private tour
- Brief itinerary:
+ Day 1: Singapore – Da Nang – Hoi An
+ Day 2: Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An
+ Day 3: Hue Half Day Tour
+ Day 4: Da Nang – Son Tra Peninsula
+ Day 5: Da Nang – Singapore
CENTRAL VIET NAM TOUR (5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS)
VM Travel provides Muslim-friendly Tours in Central Vietnam. Tour itineraries are solely for Muslim Travelers who would like to explore and experience Central Vietnam without compromising their faith. The said itineraries are the product of careful considerations on destinations and routes that are suitable to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Stay at Muslim-friendly hotels and as much as possible, eat at Halal Restaurants. If in any case, a destination does not have Halal Restaurant, vegetarian and/seafood restaurant will be considered but rest assured that the food does not contain any Haram. Explore all the UNESCO World Heritages in Central Vietnam – The Imperial City, My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient. Relax in Cham Island and experience four seasons in one day at Ba Na Hills.
Day 1: Singapore – Da Nang – Hoi An
- Pick up at Da Nang airport and transfer to Hoi AnCheck in hotel
- Have Halal Dinner
Day 2: Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 5:00 am- My Son Sanctuary (Watch sunrise at the considered as the holy place for Cham People. Then visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Cu Lao Cham – Hoi An or commonly known as Cham Island.)
- 7:30 am – Depart from My Son. Halal breakfast will be served on the car.
- 9:00 am – Cua Dai Port in Hoi An
- 10:00 am – Cham Island (Shopping and go around the Cham village)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a Seafood Restaurant
- 12:30 pm – Swimming and Snorkeling (Get on the canoe/boat to get to the other part of the island with calm and smooth waves)
- 2:30 pm – Depart Cham Island Port
- 4:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price. Enjoy the sunset and the wonderful lanterns.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
Day 3: Hue Half day tour – Hoi An
Explore the Imperial City of Hue and learn the history of the Nguyen Dynasty and see all its glory. Discover the beauty of the 2 famous provinces, Hue and Danang, while you are on your way to the Ancient Town of Hoi An.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the hotel. Check out hotel. Pick up.
- 8:15 am- Stone Carving Village (at the foot of Marble Mountain (Visit one of the oldest stone carving in the country and have a glimpse of the Marble Mountain)
- 9:15 am – My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 10:30 am – Early Lunch at Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 11:30 pm – Depart to Hue
- 12:15 pm – Hai Van pass (Get amazed by the panoramic view of both wonderful provinces, Danang and Hue)
- 1:00 pm – Lang Co Beach and Lap Anh Lagoon (Visit the town between two bodies of water. Enjoy the scenic view of the Lang Co beach and meet locals at the Oyster Farming Village)
- 2:15 pm – Khai Dinh Tomb (The tomb of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh. The tomb is known as the most expensive and well-designed tomb.)
- 3:30 pm – Imperial City (Relive the glorious time of the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty. Walk in the vicinity of the Forbidden Purple City)
- 5:00 – Dragon Boat Ride back to the city center (Enjoy sunset on Perfume River while listening to Hue folk song)
- 6:30 – Dinner at a Vegetarian Restaurant
- 7:30 – Hotel drop off
Day 4: Danang – Son Tra Peninsula – Danang
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out. Depart to Danang.
- 10:00 am – Cham Museum (See and learn the artistic way of how Cham people express themselves)
- 11:30 am – Lunch at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 12:30 pm – Depart to Son Tra Peninsula
- 1:15 pm – Son Tra Peninsula (Relax on the white beach)
- 3:30 pm – Back to Danang. Check in hotel.
- 5:00 pm – Foot massage (Spoil yourself with what Danang is famous for, massage)
- 6:00 pm – Dinner at a Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 7:30 – Hotel drop off
Day 5: Danang – Singapore
Visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs before flying back to Singapore
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Danang Airport (Fly back to Singapore)