Marble Mountain and Linh Ung pagoda are the most famous places that tourists often mention when talking about Da nang, a beautiful city in Central Vietnam.
With our Marble Mountain & Monkey Mountain Sunset Tour, you will have a chance not only to visit these places, but also to enjoy the nice time watching sunset at the top of Son Tra peninsula.
- Explore Marble Mountain & Linh Ung pagoda
- Enjoy sunset from the top of Son Tra Peninsula
Marble Mountain Sunset Tour
Marble Mountain & Monkey Mountain Sunset Tour
- 14.00 pm: Our guide and minivan will pick you up at your hotel in Da nang and transfer to visit the Marble Mountains. Visiting Marble Mountains, you will absorb knowledge about religions and gain insight into differences between Buddhism and Hinduism.
- 16.00 pm: Visit Am Phu cave – walk through a devilish underworld full of demons
- 16.30 pm: We will transfer to Monkey Mountain on Son Tra Peninsula to see the biggest statue of Lady Buddha in the Central Viet Nam with a height of 67m.
- Especially, the highlight of the tour, you will have a chance to enjoy beautiful mountain sceneries and romantic sunset from the top of Son Tra peninsula.
- 18.00 pm: Back to your hotel in Da nang and say goodbye! Tour ends.
Lady Buddha – Am Phu cave
- Hotel pick up and drop off ( 90km round trip distance)
- Entrance fees ( for Marble mountains & Am Phu Cave)
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Bottled drinking water
- Other things not mentioned above ( such as Elevator to the top of Marble Mountain: 15.000 vnd/ pax/ way)
- Tips for guide and driver
If you stay in Danang few days and looking for extra activities to do, you definitely have to visit Bana Hills. The Golden Bridge on Ba Na Hills, which just presented several months ago, attracts the attention of international media.
The design is extremely impressive by a colossal pair of hands reaching out from the mountain to grab the golden silk suspended in the sky, deserves to be listed on the list of must-go places while travelling in Da Nang