If you are finding a place to enjoy your honeymoon and how to make it become more special, join the Luxurious Vietnam Honeymoon. Luxurious Vietnam Honeymoon will let you have a wonderful trip by giving you a chance to visit many famous places through Vietnam.
Luxurious Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days 13 nights
Tour Price: Year Round / On Demand
Duration: 14 Days 13 Nights
Departure From: Ho Chi Minh City
Finish: Ha Noi
Location: Saigon, Nha Trang, Hanoi capital city, Halong Bay
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh arrival (D)
- Arriving at Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll be met and driven to your hotel. You’ll have time to relax after your journey before a Welcome dinner. You’ll spend the night in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Saigon city tour – Cu Chi tunnels (B, Lunch, Guide)
- Morning city tour. visit Cu Chi Tunnels. (45 km – 1 hour)
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon, Visit Reunification Palace, War Remnant Museum, Ben Thanh market.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang (B, G)
- In the morning, a car and driver will come to take you to board the flight to Nha Trang. On arrival, you’ll find a car and driver waiting to take you to a luxurious reception lounge on Nha Trang beach, where you’ll check in and board one of a pair of speedboat shuttles that will take you to Six Sense Ninh Van Bay Resort. You’ll spend the night on the island.
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay has a stunning setting in the untouched Ninh Van bay, a deserted beach accessed only by boat from Nha Trang. This wild and remote bay is known for its fabulous coral reefs, white sand beach and impressive mountain backdrop. The site of Six Senses Ninh Van Bay on dramatic Ninh Van Bay is quite unique, taking full advantage of the setting. Impressive rock formations, the coral reef, white sand beach, a playful stream and the towering mountains behind, all add to the sense of being luxuriously at one with nature.
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay at Ana Mandara presents the reality of the destination, with an architectural style reflecting the traditions of Vietnam. This is very evident in the reception champa and dining pavilion, which are classic Vietnam structures transported across the water and assembled at the site.The emphasis here is on privacy, space and luxury making this without a doubt Vietnam’s most luxurious hotel.
- There are many more restaurants and cafes, both international and Vietnamese, in the town itself, quite a few bars and a few ‘night clubs’ (i.e. disco’ in Vietnam), and some interesting shops. Other places to visit are the museum devoted to Dr. Yersin (a much-loved foreigner who created the Pasteur Institute in Nha Trang and founded the city of Dalat) and the Long Son Pagoda. Climbing the steps behind the pagoda takes you to a massive statue of Buddha and spectacular view of Nha Trang and the bay. The cathedral and the Oceanographic Institute are also worth a look.
- Nha Trang’s Thap Ba spa is also well worth a visit. You can wallow in mud in an outdoor bath, shower in spring water, and bathe for as long as you like in a large hot mineral water swimming pool set in beautiful gardens. There are two bath options – private and communal. The private bath accommodates two people and is shielded by a bamboo screen. The communal bath takes up to six or eight people, is cheaper, and is much more fun. It’s surprising how quickly strangers become friends when you’re slipping about in the goo! Bathing costumes (functional, but definitely not fashionable) and towels are supplied. The baths are on terraces on a rocky slope, and the gardens are bedecked with colourful ‘paper trees’. A relaxing massage can be included if you wish
Day 3 to Day 9: Nha Trang (B)
- Your time is your own! You’ll spend the nights at the resort.
Day 10: Nha Trang/Hanoi (B)
- In the morning, you’ll be picked up for your flight to Hanoi. Arriving at Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, you’ll be met and driven to your hotel. You’ll have time to relax after your journey. In the evening, you’ll have tickets for a performance of traditional Water Puppetry, an art form unique to northern Vietnam, and a good, light-hearted introduction to its rural culture. You’ll spend the night in Hanoi.
Day 11: Hanoi Orientation (B, L, G)
- You’ll have the whole day to explore Vietnam’s capital city. Your guide will take you to the Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam dating back to the 11th century, and a popular attraction, as is Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, his simple stilt house where he lived and worked, and the museum dedicated to his memory.
- After lunch, you’ll call in at the serene Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest in Hanoi, on the banks of Hanoi’s Ho Tay (West) Lake. The centre of Hanoi, including Hoan Kiem Lake, the Ngoc Son temple and the bustling Old Quarter, is a magnet for visitors – it’s noisy and hectic, but definitely a ‘must-see’ attraction. The Old Quarter is a maze of shopping streets and restaurants with a hopscotch of architecture – traditional tube houses, religious buildings, artisans’ workshops and cottages, colonial houses and modern concrete edifices. You’ll spend the night in Hanoi.
We’ll arrange your program to avoid the busy times at popular destinations, but if there’s anything you particularly want to see, let us know.
Day 12: Hanoi – Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave on Private Princess Junk (B, L, D)
Paradise Peak is Paradise Cruises’ latest masterpiece, a sumptuous floating hotel that has redefined the boundaries of Five Star cruising by providing a supreme level of luxury to its prestigious passengers.
In all aspects, Paradise Peak seems to mirror the splendour and majesty of the surrounding scenery offered by Halong bay. Paradise Peak does not only offer a unique travelling experience, it allows you to dream with your eyes wide open
- 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by private car
- 12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent BaiTu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island, swimming or kayaking.
- 18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
- 20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 13: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbor– Hanoi (B, L)
- 7.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30 – 09.30: Visit VungVieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends
Day 14: Hanoi departure (B)
- After breakfast, you’ll be free until your driver arrives to take you to Noi Bai airport for your departure flight.
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip in Halong bay
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Visa approval fee (extra USD 25 to be paid at Immigration upon obtaining visa)
- Domestic Flight tickets (HCMC – Nha Trang, Nha Trang – Hanoi)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Send an Inquiry
no rating based on votes
Luxurious Vietnam Honeymoon 14 days 13 nights