Explore the rustic countryside of La Chu village by bicycle. This bicycle tour will take you far away from the regular tourist itinerary and deep within the true Vietnamese culture where you will discover the customs and traditions of Vietnamese people living in this region. Located on the bank of Bo river, La Chu village is about 10 km from the center of Hue city to the North, the village is famous for legumes and for a traditional fondness for learning during the Nguyen Dynasty.
COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOUR TO LA CHU VILLAGE
- At 8: 30 a.m: Pick you up at your hotel in Hue center and transfer to visit An Hien Garden house, the most beautiful garden house in Hue where you can feel very peaceful and comfortable in a world of nature.
- At 9:00 a.m: Start biking to La Chu village, 10km away. Our biking tour takes you through tranquil local villages, among rice paddies, alongside rivers and green vegetables. You have various chances to take photos of farm animals and inhabitant farmers at work on the fields and perceive how can they live and save money for their children.
- Continue cycling to interact with the local people and get to know about their daily lives. Drop in an inhabitant’s house to see and learn how to make a simple rice pancake.
- At 10:30 a.m: Visit the green vegetable farm, here you can see how Vietnamese farmers live and work through many generations. See for yourselves that a farmer’s life is not just hard labor and care foods but also love and even philosophical nonchalance towards death, romance, joy and sorrow. Last but not the least, drop in at a resting place to have a cooking class with a rural chef to cook, eat and smile that will satisfy your farm trip. Relax with foot massage.
- See the performance of traditional Vietnamese writing: Visual calligraphy art before going back to your hotel.
- Bicycle, water
- Local guide for whole trip (English / French)
- Entrance fee
- Cooking class
- Foot massage
- Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 50%
- Kids from 10 years old and older: as adults.