Hue to Hoi An is a very beautiful road with many interesting sights on the way such as Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass, Marble Mountain and My Khe Beach. These places make the trip from Hue to Hoi An become more exciting and relaxing.
If you are looking for a cheap and interesting way to travel from Hue to Hoi An which allows you to stop at those places, gives you more freedom and self-experience, Hue to Hoi An motorbike tour is the best option. Travelling on a motorbike with a skillful driver will make your trip from Hue to Hoi An one of your nicest memories.
travel from Hue to Hoi An by Motorbike
TRAVEL FROM HUE TO HOI AN BY MOTORBIKE
At 8:00 a.m: Our driver who can speak English and his motorbike will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City Center and transfer to Hoi An.
On the way to Hoi An, he will show you some sights such as Lap An Lagoon, Oyster fishing village, Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass. You will have time to stop to relax and take photos there.
- Lang co beach: Lang Co Beach has a length of about 10km, belongs to the town of Lang Co, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien – Hue province. Lang Co is the 3rd bay of Vietnam to be named in the list of 30 most beautiful bays in the world. It is an ideal place for tourists who love the sea.
- Hai Van Pass, with a length of 21km and a height of 496m above the sea level, is a natural boundary between Hue and Danang. It is considered as the most beautiful pass in Vietnam on journey from the South to the North.
Visit Lang Co beach
Arrive in Da nang, you will visit Marble Mountain
- Marble Mountain: a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. It is like a giant bonsai in the heart of Da Nang city.
Our driver will wait for you at the parking till you come back. After visiting Marble Mountain, our driver will take you to your hotel in Hoi an and will say goodbye.
Visit Marble Mountain
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in Hue city center
- Motorbike with English Speaking driver per pax
- Petrol, parking fee, road tolls
- Water (02 bottles/day/pax)
- Pick up and drop off at hotel outside the city center
- Meals, drinks
- Entrance fees (Marble Mountain: 2$/pax)
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.