To help you have more choices for your trip from Hue to Hoi an, besides Hue to Hoi An by private car or bus, we hold group tour by bus from Hue to Hoi An. With Hue to Hoi An group tour, you can not only transfer from Hue to Hoi an easily with a very cheap price but also have a chance to visit a very famous bridge in Hue city ( Thanh Toan bridge) and many other interesting places on the way. For example: Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountain. Join Hue to Hoi An tour by bus to explore the amazing road from Hue to Hoi An and do not forget to take some pictures to save memories.
TRANSFER FROM HUE TO HOI AN WITH SIGHTSEEING IN DAILY GROUP TOUR
- 08:00 am – 8:15 a.m: We will pick you up at your hotel in Hue center and start Hue to Hoi An tour by bus. On the way you will have a chance to visit:
- Thanh Toan Tile-Roofed Bridge – an ancient bridge in Thanh Thuy Chanh village. The bridge was built to help travelers stop and relax when they arrive here. The Thanh Toan tile-roofed Bridge crosses a canal flowing from the beginning to the end of Thanh Toan village, Thuy Thanh Commune, Huong Thuy district at present.
- Lang Co beach – was voted the most beautiful bay in the world. Swimming in Lang Co, we can feel the clean and cool beach with white sand. The beach lies at the northern end of Hai Van Pass, and the sands of Lang Co begin just where the mountain switchbacks end. Behind the long stretch of beach is a large lagoon, and the lightly populated town area is just a narrow strip.
- Hai Van pass – a natural border located between Hue and Da Nang City. On the top of the pass, we can see the Bach Ma Mountains with primary forest and enjoy the fresh cool air. Regarding visibility, it is not recommended to go through the pass during bad weather due to low visibility. Historically, the pass was a physical division between the kingdoms of Champa and Dai Viet. It has a good view between beach and mountain.
- 12:00 p.m: Visit Marble Mountain or we can call them by Thuy mountain built by Emperor Minh Mang for his younger sister. What’s special on this mountain is the ancient pagoda system on top and inside the caves. Visit Marble Mountain, you have a chance to see the statues made by hand of artists.
- 1:30 p.m – 2:00 p.m: Arrive in Hoi an, the bus will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An center.
- High-quality vehicle, Petrol
- Water and Tissue
- English Speaking Guide
- Road tolls, Parking Fees
- Entrance fee (Thanh Toan 20.000 vnd/pax, Marble Mountain 40.000 vnd/pax)
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.