Hue to Hoi An By Bus is one of the most best choices when traveling between the cities.
We offered a high quality bus with stop on the way from Hue City to Hoi An Town is also the cheapest way to get from Hue to Hoi An. That’s why taking a bus is great if you’re traveling on a budget.
Hoi An Ancient Town is located in the downstream area of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province. It is in close proximity with Hue and Da Nang. It is easily accessible after passing Hai Van Pass.
The distance from Hue to Hoi An is just about 140 km, so you can choose this way to transfer between them. It takes about 6 hours from Hue to Hoi An By Bus with Stops.
Hue to Hoi An with four stop
TRANSFER HUE TO HOI AN BY BUS
- Best way to save your travel budget
- Have a chance to see stunning view point on the way from Hue to Hoi An
- Door to Door Bus Services and Safe Travel
- At 8:00 am: Our Bus and Local Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City and star a trip from Hue to Hoi An By Bus with stop on the way:
- At 8:30 am: Thanh Toan Tiles – Roofed Bridge. Located in the peaceful setting of Thanh Thuy Chanh village, Hue City. Thanh Toan tile-roofed bridge is one of the oldest bridges with the most beautiful architecture in Vietnam
- At 9:00 am: Lang Co Beach and Lap An Lagoon are known for having one of the most beautiful natural coastal landscapes
- At 10:00 am: Hai Van Pass is a natural boundary between provinces of Hue and Da Nang City, crossing the Bach Ma Mountain Range. Hai Van Pass is considered as one of the most beautiful and impressive coastal passes in the world.
- At 12:30 pm: Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngũ Hành Sơn District, south of Da Nang city
- At 14:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Hoi An Town
- Tour ends
Hue Hoi An by Bus with stop Hai Van Pass
- High Quality – Tourist Bus
- Local – English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in Hue and Hoi An
- Entrance Fee at Marble Mountain ( 1 USD / 1 Pax)
- Meals on the trip