Hue Street Food Tour by cycle give traveller a best time to explore the beauty of Hue City. The romantic Hue city has long been famous not only for the harmonious beauty of the architecture and nature but also for the delectable rustic dishes luring the hearts of travelers. Therefore, your trip maybe not complete if coming to Hue without tasting Hue food.
Hue Food cyclo tour was organized to help travelers explore Hue in a different way through experiencing sitting on a cyclo watching the bustling streets, daily life of local people, exploring the culinary art of Hue and tasting the food.
Hue street food tour with Vm Travel
EXPERIENCE HUE STREET FOOD TOUR
Start and Finish Time (Optional)
- Our Guide and Cyclo will meet you at your hotel in Hue city center and start the Hue food tour by Cyclo. On the Cyclo, you will slowly be taken around the most beautiful roads of the city, especially the road around the Citadel, your stress and worries will be left behind.
- Then, the cyclo will take you to the first stop, Dong Ba Market, which is the busiest market in Hue city. Here, you can see how local people buy and sell the food and try most of the ingredients used in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After trying local snacks and/or buying some souvenirs, we will continue the trip to see the historical and colorful Trang Tien Bridge, which along with the Perfume River has created a unique symbol for Hue city.
Dong Ba market with Hue street food tour
- Then, the cyclo will take you to some local restaurants. This is the time to sit and enjoy the best local dishes of Hue while listening to the guide’s explanation on how to make and eat them. After the series of meals, we will get back on the cyclo and tour around the city for a while and drink Vietnamese coffee before heading back to your hotel. Tour ends.
If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local food while walking around.
Taste all local food in Hue City
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
- Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
- Banh Ram It – Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
- Cha Hue – Hue Sausage
- Che – Sweet Soup
- Me Xung – Sesame candy
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
- Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk
Choose either Bun Bo Hue or Bun Thit Nuong. The menu will include only one of them.
Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
Hue street food
- Let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerance before the tour starts to tailor fit the dishes to be served for you.
- Cyclo Ride – Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
- A bottle of water per pax
- All foods, drinks listed above
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.