Hue city is not only famous for the well-known Citadel, royal tombs, Truong Tien Bridge and Hương river but also the delectable traditional dishes that are hard to replicate. Our Hue food walking tour will help you explore the beauty of Hue city through exploring the culinary art of Hue and taste Hue street foods.
TASTE OF HUE STREET FOOD TOUR BY WALKING
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and start the food walking tour. Our first stop will be Dong Ba market, the busiest market in Hue city. On the way to the market, we will have a chance to cross the Truong Tien bridge, a beautiful and historic bridge. The bridge that crosses Huong river has created a special symbol of Hue city.
- Arrive at Dong Ba market, you can see how people sell and buy the daily food, see and try most of the ingredients used in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After trying local snacks and buying some souvenirs, we will go continue the trip with the next stops. We will go to some local shops to sit and enjoy the best local dishes of Hue.
- After the series of meals, we will get back to the other river bank and tour around the city for a while. Then, you will have a chance to enjoy Vietnamese coffee and listen to some stories about it.
- After enjoying coffee, the guide takes you back to your hotel. Tour ends.
*If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local street food while walking around.
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
- *Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
- Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
- Banh Ram It – Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
- Che – Sweet Soup
- Me Xung – Sesame candy
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
- **Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk
*Choose either Bun Bo Hue or Bun Thit Nuong. The menu will include only one of them.
**Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
- Let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerance before the tour starts to tailor fit the dishes to be served for you.
- Start and finish Time:
+ 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
+ 1.00 pm – 5.00 pm
+ 5.00 pm – 9.00 pm
- English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
- A bottle of water, Umbrella
- All food listed above
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Hue Food Walking Tour
Available in Stock