Located in Central Vietnam on the banks of the Perfume River, Hue is the ancient capital which retains cultural heritage and intangible heritage which contains values of wisdom and spirit of Vietnam. Not only is known for a fantastic natural picture with romantic Perfume River and charming Ngu Binh mountain, but Hue also is also famous as a central of Vietnamese cuisine with a lot of famous specialties.
Travelling in Hue, nothing is more interesting than sitting on a cyclo riding through streets to watch the daily life of Hue people and tasting Hue food with Hue food tour. The easiest and best way to explore Hue culture is through its unique cuisine. In this food tour, you will have a chance to experience an interesting way to discover Hue and enjoy many special Hue street food. Join us now!
TASTE OF HUE WITH HUE FOOD TOUR BY CYCLO
- Our guide and cyclo will meet you at your hotel and you will start Hue food tour.
- First, you will have a chance to enjoy Vietnamese coffee in small coffee shop. Sipping coffee and looking at the traffic will be an interesting experience for you, this is a typical Vietnamese coffee shop setting. A cup of coffee is a wonderful start for an active day.
- Then, cyclo will take you to Ly Thuong Kiet street. There, you will enjoy one of the most special and famous foods of Hue called “ Bun bo Hue” ( Hue beef noodle soup). Its flavor will help you understand why most of Hue people in particular and Vietnamese people in general like it and eat it everyday.
- After enjoying Bun bo Hue, the guide will take you to Dong Ba market. On the way to Dong Ba market, you will stop at Trang Tien bridge to take photos. Spanning the Huong River, Trang Tien bridge is the most beautiful bridge and a symbol of Hue.
- Dong Ba market is close to Trang Tien bridge. It is the busiest and oldest market in Hue city. At the market, you will walk around to see its architecture and watch the daily trade of local people. Here, you can also have a chance to taste some fresh local fruits.
- Leave Dong Ba market, you will go along Tran Hung Dao street, pass Phu Xuan bridge and stop at Bia Quốc Học ( War Monument ). War monument in front of the National School was built under King Thanh Thai, this is a work with unique architecture and a destination of many travelers.
- The next place to visit is Hue Train station. The station is influenced by French architecture and is today considered one of the most beautiful railway stations in Vietnam.
- Now, may be you are quite hungry. Our guide and cyclo will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy some local food such as Bún thịt nướng ( Grilled pork Vermicelli), Bánh Khoái ( Hue pancake), Nem lụi ( Grilled chopped meat). They are all rustic dishes and often present in Vietnamese family meals.
- To make Hue food tour be more perfect, we will continue to transfer to Hung Vuong street to enjoy sweet soup. Chè Huế ( sweet soup) is considered the best in Vietnam and is famous with many kinds including both royal and folk. It is really a must taste dish when you come to Hue city.
- Finish the tour. The Guide and cyclo will take you back to your hotel in Hue city center.
- 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- 5.00 pm – 9.00 pm
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hue city center
- Cyclo per pax
- English Speaking Guide
- Street food
- Vietnamese Coffee
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults
no rating based on votes
Hue Food Tour by Cyclo
Available in Stock