In comparison with other ancient capitals in South East Asia, Hue city is the one that still preserves comparatively the intact appearance of a complex of the monarchic capital consisting of walls, palaces, royal tomb, etc. The Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) had it urbanized and built in systematic, philosophical and abundantly artistic ways. Every year, Hue attracts a lot of tourists coming from all over the world. The most famous tour they often choose to discover Hue is Hue city tour, which shows tourists not only special historical sites but also beautiful landscapes of the ancient city.
In the morning:
- 08:00 – 8:15 a.m: Our Car and your guide will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue City. Then you will join the Hue city tour 1 day to discover the beautiful Hue city. VM Travel will help you enjoy a wonderful trip which is full of fun and interesting experiences.
- 08:30 am: Thanh Toan Bridge (Tile-roofed bridge)- an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam. Here you get a chance to learn a local life when you visit Local Market in countryside.
- 10:00 am: Minh Mang Tomb – considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- 11:30 am: Khai Dinh Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
- 12:30 am: Lunch at Garden Restaurant with Western, Asia and Viet Nam Food.
In the afternoon:
- 02:00 pm: Citadel – Imperial city is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- 03: 30 pm: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
- 04: 00 pm: Get on a dragon boat cruise back to the city.
- 04:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
Finish the Hue tour.
After 1 day visiting Hue city with Hue city tour, VM Travel believes that you will never forget this peaceful and charming city. Join and make your time in Hue worthwhile and meaningful.
- Minivan with A/C
- Dragon Boat Trip
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%