Bach Ma National Park is located about 40km from Hue city. At a height of 1.450m above sea level, Bach Ma national park has a beautiful natural scenery, cool and fresh air and abundant flora and fauna, which attracts many tourists every day.
Travelling from Hue to Da nang or Hue to Hoi An with side trip to this beautiful national park is really great. If you are planning a trip from Hue to Hoi an, and want to visit Bach Ma on the way, Hue – Bach ma national park – Hoi an tour 1 day is an ideal trip for you. With the tour, not only can you travel from Hue to Hoi An easily but you also can take a trekking tour to discover the beautiful Bach Ma park.
HUE TO HOI AN WITH STOP AT BACH MA NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- At 8:00 a.m: Our driver and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center and transfer to visit Bach Ma national park.
- At 9:00 a.m: you will arrive at the gate of Bach Ma national park.
- At Bach Ma National Park, you will check in at the Visitor Center to hear some information about the park. Then, then the car will take you to the top of the national park and you will visit Hai Vong Dai. On a sunny day, from Hai Vong Dai, you can see a panoramic view of Hai Van Pass, Tuy Van mountain, Cai Hai lagoon and Chan May port.
- Then, you continue to trek through the jungle to Five Lakes, a system of 5 lakes formed by a large stream. The water here is very clean and cool.
- Have Lunch at Bach Ma National Park
- Continue to visit Do Quyen waterfall (Rhododendron waterfall, which has a height of over 300m and a width of 20-30m. It is also called the silver waterfall because of its very white water.)
- After visiting Bach Ma National Park, the car drives to Hoi An.
- On the way, you will see Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass – located between Hue and Da Nang. These beautiful landscapes make the road one of the most attractive places in the world.
- 18:00: Arrive in Hoi an. Drop you off at your hotel in Hoi an. Tour ends.
- Pick-up & drop-off at hotel in Hue city center
- New air-con vehicles
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Picnic Lunch
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Pick-up & drop-off at hotel outside Hue city center
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.