Hoi An Walking Food Tour
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick up time: 08.00 AM, 15.00 PM, 17.00 PM
- Pick-up & Drop off : Your hotel in the old town. If not, at the meeting point: Our office- 93 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Hoi An)
- Transportation: Walking
- Language: English
- Group size: Max 14 people
- Experienced and knowledgeable local tour guides who have a big love with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Taste many delicious street food and have a chance to interact with locals on each location
- Eating in local places for each dish in small restaurants which are all very hygienic and safe.
- Small group tour with maximum of 14 people ensure a more personalized service.
- Exploring hidden alleys of Hoian ancient town
- Hoi An old town is known for its exceptionally well-preserved buildings, streets and river canals that reflect a beautiful mixture of indigenous and foreign influences and made Hoi An Ancient Town a unique heritage site. Not only this, Hoi An has something more to offer, it’s culinary wonders. If you are a foodie, trying all local street food is a must do activity in Hoi An.
- Hoi An Walking Street Food Tour will give you a opportunity to discover local street food that you would not get if just walking around by yourself. You will enjoy unique cuisine of the Hoi An while exploring the hidden gems of this beautiful old town with a Hoi An native food enthusiast.
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel/hostel in Hoi an town and take you around Hoi an to try some special food which are very famous in Hoi an listed below.
List of Food to try on this tour (Subject to change depending on availability or local event in Hoi An):
- White Rose dumplings
- Cao Lau
- Banh My
- Vietnamese Coffee
- Spring Rolls
- Banh Khot
- Banh Cuon Thit Heo
Important Note: Please let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerance before the tour starts to tailor fit the dishes to be served for you.
- Dishes and drinks in itinerary
- English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel (Hoi an Old town area only)
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- <4 yrs: Free of charge
- 4-10 yrs: 75%
- >10 yrs: as an adult