Daily departure tours from Ha Noi. Enjoy Hoa Lu- Tam Coc – Mua Cave one day tour with Boating, Hiking and Cycling. Great choice to discover “Ha Long Bay on land” and “Miniature Great Wall” of Vietnam.
HOA LU – TAM COC – MUA CAVE
- 07:30 AM – 8:00 AM:Our tour guide and Luxury Minivan will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart to Ninh Binh province.
- 10:00 AM: Arriving Tam Coc Area. Take the Sampan boat on Ngo Dong River to see natural and amazing scenery of this landscape with 3 magical grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto).
- 11:00 AM: Biking around Tam Coc from 35 minutes to 45minutes to explore real countryside images of Vietnam
- 12:00 PM: Enjoy the Buffer Lunch with Special Local Foods.
- 1:00 PM: Continue to visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. Visit King Dinh and King Le’s temples, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
- 2:30 PM: Keep going to visit Mua Cave– the most beautiful place to view in Ninh Binh, which is considered as “miniature Great Wall” of Vietnam. Climb to the peak of Mua Cave to see a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
- 5:30 PM: Get on the bus to back to Ha Noi.
- 7:30 PM: Arrive Ha Noi, we will drop off at your hotel. Finish the trip!
What to bring
- Sun glasses, Sunscreen
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Camera and film
- Pair of Shoes and short trousers for biking around country road.
- Dress accordingly. You will sit on a bamboo boat for 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
- Private Boat Trip
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fee Ticket
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Buffet Lunch with Special Local Foods
- Free 02 Bottles of Mineral Water
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Vietnamese tea break
- Kids under 5 yrs: free of charge
- Kids from 5 yrs to under 10 yrs : pay 75%
- Kids from 10 yrs and older: as adults.