Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are some 110km or 2.5 hour bus from Hanoi. Located near the Ninh Binh city, Hoa Lu is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. This small Kingdom covered an area of only 300 hectares, and reigned from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th century, during the Ly Dynasty. The Kingdom was enclosed by a citadel. The citadel and the Yen Ngua limestone hills provided good defense of this kingdom against the invaders.
Daily departure tours from Ha Noi. Enjoy Hoa Lu- Tam Coc – Mua Cave one day tour with Boating, Hiking and Cycling. Great choice to discover “Ha Long Bay on land” and “Miniature Great Wall” of Vietnam.
EXPLORE HOA LU – TAM COC – MUA CAVE IN 1 DAY
- 07:30 – 08:00 – Our tour guide and Luxury Minivan will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
- 10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with Dinh King Temple dating back to the 17 th Century. Finding out the heroic histories of this two kings in Chinese Wars.
- 11:15 – Arrive Mua Cave (the most beautiful place to view in Ninh Binh, which is considered as miniature Great Wall” of Vietnam). Start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with spacious view of the nature.
- 12:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
- 14:00 – Visit Tam Coc. Take sampan boat trip which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca” (First Grotto), “Hang Hai” (Second Grotto) and “Hang Ba” (Third Grotto).
- 16:00 – Enjoy cycling time in the country road to explore the daily life of the local villages.
- 17:00 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Ha noi.
- 19:30 – Arrive Ha Noi, we will drop off at your hotel. Finish the trip!
What to bring
- Sun glasses, Sunscreen
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Camera and film
- Pair of Shoes and short trousers for biking around country road.
- Dress accordingly. You will sit on a bamboo boat for 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
- Private Boat Trip
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fee Ticket
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Buffet Lunch with Special Local Foods
- Free 02 Bottles of Mineral Water
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Vietnamese tea break
- Kids under 5 yrs: free of charge
- Kids from 5 yrs to under 8 yrs : pay 50%
- Kids from 9 yrs and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
HOA LU - TAM COC - MUA CAVE
Available in Stock