The food tour with a fun ride on the back of the scooter will bring you a very great experience. With our Ho Chi Minh street food tour by motorbike, not only can you try various special local dishes but you can also visit many hidden places in Ho Chi Minh city that not included in any normal city tours.
Departure time: 1:00PM or 6:00PM
- Enjoy 10 Tasting, Drinks & Dessert
- Non-tourist Destinations
- Explore 4 of Saigon’s Colorful Districts
- Discover Hidden Alleyways and Dine at Authentic Food Stalls
- Enjoy an Exciting Adventure with a Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide on the Back of Scooter
Our menu of Saigon food tour
TASTE OF HO CHI MINH STREET FOOD TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
- Our guide and motorbike will meet you at your hotel lobby and start Ho Chi Minh street food tour. After a fun ride on the back of the scooter, we will enjoy the first dish: Hue Beef Noodle Soup ( Bun Bo Hue )
- After that, we will take you to Nguyen Thien Thuat Street – a “food heaven” in Saigon. There is a diverse of street food sold here since people in the area come from many places and have different taste. We will go through the area and explore a typical night of residents as well as know more what had happened in this place through the flow of history. Learn about the contrast between modern and traditional architecture of the buildings here. Besides, we also visit a pagoda which was built inside an old apartment.
- Next, we will visit Thich Quang Duc Monument to learn about the mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc, who burnt himself to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the South of Vietnam government in 1963.
- The next destination is the biggest flower market located in district 5. We will try some street food here.
- Then, we will go to Cambodian market to sample Banh Trang Nuong ( Best Saigon Style Pizza ) and Crispy Banana Cracker
- Get to another area to enjoy the most popular street food in Vietnam – Banh My. Vietnamese people eat Banh My almost every day because it is very convenient and delicious.
- We will stop and sit on plastic chairs among many locals at a local eatery to have a wonderful night with friends.
- During this Ho Chi Minh food tour by motorbike, we will chat and share the local and food stories to help you understand more about life of people as well as local cuisine not only in Saigon but also the whole Vietnam.
- Finish the tour, we take you back to your hotel
Ho Chi Minh food tour
- Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake ( Bánh Xèo ) or BBQ Seafood with Scallops
- Mini pancake ( Banh Khot ) or Steamed Clams with Lemongrass
- Beef Noodle SoupBeef Noodle Soup Hue Style ( Bun Bò Hue ) – Not Pho that you can find everywhere Or Charcoal Grilled Pork On Skewers Rice Noodles
- Cryspy Banana Cracker – The most famous local snack ( you will learn how to make this also )
- Banh Mi – The most well-known baguette in the world with sausage, butter, meat…
- Enjoy a Saigon beer on the terrace of a local restaurant
- Saigon Pizza ( Bánh Tráng Nướng ) – a good mix of melted butter, cheese, egg & sausage
- Cold sugar cane juice with passion fruit ( Nước Mía )
- Jasmine Tea
- Dessert With Flan Cake ( Bánh Flan )
If there is any food in our food menu you may eat already and want to change, just let us know when you book, we will customize to meet perfectly your food request
If you do not know about Ho Chi Minh, you can refer to the highlights here: Top 7 Attractions in Ho Chi Minh City Must See
- Food hygiene and safety guaranteed – All food and drink are included
- Pick up & drop off at hotels in District 1 and District 3. (Extra from $3 – $5 For Other Districts)
- Motorbike with fuel
- 10 tasting as mentioned
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
- High Quality Helmet