Ho Chi Minh city is an economic and cultural center, a dynamic city with a colorful and diverse culture, cuisine, and festivals and the center of tourism in the south of Vietnam. If you don’t have a lot of time in Ho Chi Minh city, Ho Chi Minh city tour half day will help you have a quick look on the most attractive sights in the city including the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and the War Remnants Museum. With this tour, you will also learn more about the history as well as the integration and development of Ho Chi Minh city in recent years.
HO CHI MINH CITY GROUP TOUR DETAILED ITINERARY
- 8:00 am: Please go to our office at 220 De Tham st., Dist 1 to start the tour. The bus will pick you up at the meeting point and start Ho Chi Minh city tour half day.
- Transfer to visit The Reunification Palace: Independence Palace (formerly known as “palace Norodom”) is an architecture in Ho Chi Minh City ranked by the prime minister of Vietnam as a national monument. The work started on 02/23/1868 and completed in 1871. From 1887 – 1945, many French governor’s mansions were used as a place to live and work during the Indochina invasion.
- Visit Notre-Dame Cathedral – built between 1863 and 1880 by French colonists. This Cathedral was built after the occupation of Saigon with all costs and raw materials imported from France. It is one of HCMC’s architectural marvels and also one of the buildings that attract the most visitors in the city.
- Stop to visit Saigon Central Post Office: The Central Post Office was built by a famous French architect during 1886-1891. It is the busiest post office and a significant symbol of the city.
- Continue to visit War Remnants Museum: This museum was opened to public in 1975. It exhibits many photographs of the Vietnam War with many themes and American military equipment on display, including a tank, a helicopter with rocket launchers, a fighter plane, a single-seater attack aircraft and a 6,800kg conventional bomb. With a lot of lively and realistic images, this is one of the museums that attracts the most tourists in Ho Chi Minh city
- 12: 00 p.m: Finish the tour. Back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
- Group tour
- Minivan with A/C.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water, wet tissue
- Beverage and food
- Personal expenses.
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%
1 based on votes
Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour
Available in Stock