Considered as the Pearl of the Far East, Ho Chi Minh City with more than 300 years of development owns many ancient architectural constructions, famous vestiges and renowned sights. Its specific culture is the harmonious blending of traditional values with northern and western cultural features. More than that, HCMC is also a trade, industrial, scientific, technical, cultural center and especially as one of the largest tourist centers in Viet Nam. Join our HCM city tour tour 1 day to explore this beautiful city now!
EXPLORE HO CHI MINH CITY WITH HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR 1 DAY
In the morning
- At 8.00 am: Our Guide and car will meet you at your hotel in HCM city center and start the tour to explore HCM city. The first place to visit in the tour will be the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975 . After Reunification Palace, you can walk to see some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office.
- Continue on to Chinatown, Thien Hau pagodas, which is dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea. Explore the highlights of this fascinating area, beginning with intricate friezes, carved tableau and impressive incense coils make for some great photos. Then observe street life through the narrow streets to Binh Tay market that sells everything from clothes to dried squid.
In the afternoon
- Have Lunch at a local restaurant, then continue to visit War Remnants Museum where there is a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. In courtyard massive military vehicles are for exhibition as well as tiger cages for the visitor to get a feel on how it was to be a prisoner during wartime. In the museum building itself, each floor will represent a separate theme from the war and the war crimes committed towards the Vietnamese people. We end the city tour with Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale.
- End of services. Say goodbye and finish your Ho Chi Minh city tour with sweet moments.
- Private A/C car or van
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- All entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses ( telephone calls…),
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 10 years old: 75%
- >= 10 years old: 100%