By joining our 4-hour adventure by scooter, you will be taken to many famous sights of Ho Chi Minh city. On the back of the scooter, you will not only learn some fun and interesting facts about each place but also hear from the local guide the things that only a true native of Saigon knows. With this tour, you will also have a close-up view of the daily life of local people, see rolling food carts and vendors selling wares spread out on the sidewalk everywhere you come. A special cup of Vietnamese coffee will make Ho Chi Minh city a memorable city in your holiday.
- Discover the hidden gems of HCMC on the back of the scooter like a local
- Experience visiting the city on a motorbike
- Explore city highlights and the hidden sites of Saigon in just 1 tour
- Discover ancient temples and visit the famous Chinatown
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR BY SCOOTER
( 4 Hours)
Departure time: 8:00AM/ 1:00 PM/ 6:00 PM
- Our guide with motorbike will pick you up from your hotel in HCM city (you can choose the departure time). Then, on the back of the scooter you will be taken to every corner of Ho Chi Minh city and discover the city’s hidden gems.
- You will have a chance to explore the bustling streets, colorful markets, and must-see highlights. Besides, you also see the hidden alleyways, ancient apartments, and traditional local houses.
- By using motorbike, we can access to beautiful local alleyways where Vietnamese families work, live, and socialize.
- Visit the famous Chinatown – the biggest and oldest in the world – where you will find out more about the traditional values and the lifestyles of the mixed cultures in Saigon. Explore various ancient temples and learn about the history of the different religions of this magical land.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office
- Saigon Opera House
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street
- City hall
- The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument (listen to the story about the monk who set himself on fire during Vietnam War )
- Visit a secret weapon bunker ( even most Vietnamese people don’t know about this ). We will also have coffee here, learn about HCMC history, chat with our guide about Vietnamese unique culture.
- Ho Thi Ky Wholesale Flower Market
- Nguyen Thien Thuat Oldest Apartment
- Local Cambodian Market
- China Town With famous medicine street
- Thien Hau Temple (day time only – night time we will add extra stops)
*Please note that the Secret Weapon Bunker will not available on weekend
- Entrance Tickets
- Great Vietnamese coffee
- Pick up at Hotels In District 1 and District 3. For Other Districts, pay extra from $3 – $5
- Motorbike with riders
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Rain Poncho (If Needed)
- High Quality Helmet
- Other personal fees
** Surcharge 1 USD/ person if you want to get Accident Insurance