You do not have much time in HCM city, but still want to visit most of the famous places in this city ? HCM city and Cu chi tunnels tour full day will be a great option for you. In this tour, you will not only have a chance to visit the famous places in the city such as Independence Palace, Post office, Notre Dame Cathedral,…and learn more about the life of local people, but also learn about history by visiting the Cu chi tunnels. This interesting combination tour between Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel will bring you different experiences: one is busy city life; another one is underground life during the war. Join with us to experience the tour now!
Explore Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels in 1 day
In the morning
- At 8 am: Our driver and guide will meet you at your hotel in HCM city center and start the morning trip to visit Independence Palace ( also called the Reunification palace). This palace was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. It was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu and is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City. After the Independence Palace, our car will take you to visit the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum which has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
In the afternoon
- At about 12 pm: Enjoy local food at a local restaurant
- After lunch, we will depart for Cu Chi tunnels (The trip takes approximately 1,5 hours car driving). Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will see a short introductory video about the tunnels. By watching this video, you can learn how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time.
- Then, with the guide, you will explore the remaining area and tunnel systems. This system includes the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs.
- Besides, you will also see many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, you will have a chance to taste a special tea and cassava ( these are guerilla’s food during the war)
- Take a relax or you can try the real shooting gun.
- After Cu Chi tunnels, our car takes you back to HCM city and drop you off at your hotel in city center.
- End trip Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel 1 day.
- Private Car with A/C
- Picking up at hotel in HCM city center
- English speaking guide during the trip
- All Entrance fees
- Mineral water in car
- Lunch ( local food)
- Petrol, parking fees, road tolls
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, shopping…)
- Other things not mentioned in the inclusion
no rating based on votes
Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day
Available in Stock