Ha Long Bay cruise 1 day will give you a chance to discover Ha Long Bay, which is considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The area is 1600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone island in various shapes. Friendly staff, hospitable crew, and experienced tour guide will give you a great time to experience tranquil scenery with safest conditions and learn about the floating village and local life. With 4-hour cruise on Ha Long Bay, you will also have a chance to visit Thien Cung Cave, kayak, and have seafood with the flavor of Vietnam.
We depart daily tour from Ha Noi or Ha Long Bay, Bai Chay Harbor.
DAY TOUR TO HA LONG BAY FROM HA NOI WITH ALOVA CRUISE – GROUP TOUR
- 7:45 – 8:30 a.m: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
- 10:30 am: We will stop about 30 minutes on the way after 2 hour drive
- 12:30 pm: Check in at the boat cruise with welcome drink and safety briefing.
- The boat will cruise on bay while having lunch.
- After Lunch you can enjoy optional Kayaking, Bamboo rowing or relaxing.
- Continue to visit Thien Cung Cave (Heaven Cave)
- Enjoying fresh fruits.
- Go back to the Harbor and say good bye to Ha Long Bay and Boat Cruise
- 16: 30 pm: Get in the bus and go back to Ha Noi
- 18:00 pm: Short stop to stretch your legs
- 20:30 pm: Our bus and guide will drop you off at your hotel/stay in Ha Noi Old quarter and finish Ha Long Bay Cruise One day.
Things to bring and to know
- Passport with valid visa
- Sunglass or insect repellent, sports shoes
- Jacket in case the cool weather
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Please leave your luggage at your hotel if you have big ones.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Board
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30 pm & 9:00 pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Pick up at your hotel/stay in Ha Noi Old Town by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets.
- 2 bottles of water and welcome drink on the board
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 pax with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Beverages in meal
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Kid from 0 – 4 year old : free of charge
- Kid from 5 – 9 year old : pay 75%
- Kid from 10 year old and older as Adult