Ha Long Bay cruise 1 day will give you a chance to discover Ha Long Bay, which is considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The area is 1600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone island in various shapes. Friendly staff, hospitable crew, and experienced tour guide will give you a great time to experience tranquil scenery with safest conditions and learn about the floating village and local life. With 4-hour cruise on Ha Long Bay, you will also have a chance to visit Thien Cung Cave, kayak, and have seafood with the flavor of Vietnam.
We depart daily tour from Ha Noi or Ha Long Bay, Bai Chay Harbor.
DAY TOUR TO HA LONG BAY FROM HA NOI WITH ALOVA CRUISE – GROUP TOUR
- 08:45 – 09:15: Our Limousine bus/shuttle bus and guide pick you up from hotel/stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, a stopover for a rest on the way
- 12:15: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Alova Premium will take you on a 5-hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoying Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on the boat.
- 13:45: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives. Enjoy the kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
- 16:30: Return to Alova Premium for our Traditional cup of tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There is a lot of time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
- 17:45: Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
- 20:30: Drop off at your hotel/stay, the trip ends.
Things to bring and to know
- Passport with a valid visa
- Sunglass or insect repellent, sports shoes
- Jacket in case the cool weather
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Please leave your luggage at your hotel if you have big ones.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Board
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30 pm & 9:00 pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Limousine bus or shuttle bus transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new Highway Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh (Optional)
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees, 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Beverages in meal
- Pick up outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- Kid from 0 – 4 year old : free of charge
- Kid from 5 – 9 year old : pay 50%
- Kid from 10 year old and older as Adult
no rating based on votes
Ha Long Bay 1 Day Tour
Available in Stock