Ha Noi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi. With nearly 1000 years old, Hanoi has many temples and ancient sacred landscape. Let’s watch the beauty of Ha Noi with Ha Noi city tour.
HA NOI CITY GROUP TOUR DETAILED ITINERARY
- 8.00- 8.30: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, then visit president Ho Chi Minh museum where tourists will learn what he has done for Vietnam and some other countries and learn all kinds of information about president HCM.
- The next place is the One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake.
- Leave One Pillar Pagoda for the Temple of Literature – Van Mieu – the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
- At 12.30: enjoy local food for lunch, then visit the Ethnology Museum where you will have great chance to know about culture, custom, languages, and houses of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
- The last place to visit in this city tour is Hoan Kiem lake (restored sword lake) with Ngoc Son temple.
- If you want to see water puppet show, please inform us so we can buy tickets for you. (1 show is about 50 minutes).
- 16 pm – 16.30 pm: the trip ends at your hotel if you do not wish to watch the water puppet show, trip ends at the Water Puppet Theater if you want to watch the show, see you again!
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
- Special request (strict diet or vegetarian) should be sent before your departure date.
- Minivan with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses.
- Water Pupet Show ticket 5$/pax
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%
no rating based on votes
Ha Noi City Group Tour
Available in Stock