- Route: Cai Lan Port – Hanoi City Tour – Cai Lan Port
- Duration: Full Day Tour
- Pick up time: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Pick up & drop off: Cai Lan Port
- Sightseeing: Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum from outside, his former residence and one pillar pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple
Cai Lan Port – Hanoi City Tour – Cai Lan Port Private Tour
After transferring 2,5 hours on private car from Cai Lan Port, you will arrive in Ha Noi, an old and charming capital city of Vietnam. Ha Noi is the home to all the best of historic Vietnam with traditional temples, monuments, and pockets of ancient culture along the narrow streets of the Old quarter. Let enjoy the one day tour to Ha Noi from Cai Lan Port and learn more about this interesting city.
- 8.00 am: Upon you arrive at Cai Lan Port, please walk to the outside gate of the port and meet our English guide who will be waiting for you with a welcome board showing your name. Then you get on the car to get to Hanoi city. ( If you want us to pick you up inside the port, please inform us in email)
- 11.00 -11.30 am: Arrive in Hanoi, our guide will take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh complex which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho (it will close on some days). President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. And Ho Chi Minh Museum, where you can learn about this remarkable man and what he did for Vietnam and the region. Next place you will visit is the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
- To continue the trip, our car will take you to the Temple of Literature, which was Vietnam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
- 1.00 pm: Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant in Ha Noi.
- Afterwards you’ll walk through the Old Quarter where you’ll get a sense of the daily life of this busy city on your way to Hoan Kiem Lake ( with Ngoc Son temple) or also called ” Sword Lake” in English. This place is the heart and soul of Hanoi. This is the part of town where the commercial streets of modern Hanoi meet the ancient 36 streets and numerous alleys amongst temples, pagodas and lakes.
- 2.30 pm: Take your free time to walk around and fix the time for transferring back to Cai Lan Port. End of services.
- High quality vehicle
- Pick up outside the port
- English speaking tour guide
- All Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Pick up inside the port (port fee)
- Drinks in meals
- Personal expense
- <=5 yr old child: 50%
- >=6 yr old child: 100%
no rating based on votes
Ha Noi City Tour from Cai Lan Port
Available in Stock