Ha Long Bay located in northeast Vietnam is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rain forests. In Ha Long Bay, there are nearly 1900 islets of different size, some very large such as Thien Cung Cave or Surprise Cave, others as small as a few meters wide. Thanks to the wonderful scenery, Ha long bay was recognized as World Heritage site and it also was elected as one of the new seven wonders of the world. As the number-one tourist attraction in the northeast, Halong Bay attracts visitors year-round.
Wonder Bay Cruises – a refined exploration of Halong Bay. Five-hour cruise via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagos that romances the senses. An iconic day-tour, marvel at the hidden splendors of Halong Bay designed for those who have limited time.
LUXURY DAY TOUR TO HA LONG BAY WITH WONDER BAY CRUISE – GROUP TOUR FROM HA NOI
- 07:30 – 8:00: You will be met by our hospitable guide and chauffeur with a modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City (3,5 hours) with a short break en-route.
- 12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing
- 12:15: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while WONDER BAY CRUISES is taking you on an odyssey journey among remote archipelagos via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
- 14:30: Exploring Ba Hang (Three Cave), there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
- 15.30: Walk up Limestone Mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
- 16.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea.
- 17.00: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
- 21:00: Drop at your hotel doorstep. Trip ends.
Why should you choose Wonder Bay Cruises?
- Five hours cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagos that romances the senses.
- Newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck. Make sure to bring you a relaxed elegant ambiance.
- Friendly and professional crew
- High- end service for lunch and drinks. Can be served in individual group if order
- Modern 16 seat bus with maximum 9 passengers on the bus. Free pick up in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
- Afternoon tea with cakes
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
- Kid from 0 – 4 year old : free of charge
- Kid from 5 – 9 year old : pay 75%
- Kid from 10 year old and older as Adult
no rating based on votes
Available in Stock