Recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999, My Son in Hoi an is an attractive destination to visit and discover the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom. Ba Na Hills in Da nang city, with the world’s longest single cable car system and amazing scenery from the sky, beautiful old French village, many adventure games and especially the amazing Golden Bridge, is a very wonderful place for both domestic and foreign tourists. If you would like to visit these famous sites in one day, let’s join the tour with us!
My Son Sanctuary and Ba Na Hills Full Day Tour
- At 7:00 am: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to visit My Son Sanctuary
- At 8:00 – 8:15 am: Arrive in My Son Holy Land – the former capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with the red brick towers and sanctuaries. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures.
- Our knowledgeable guide will take you around the mysterious temple relics, explain the history from their inception in the 4th century, additions made by successions of Champa kings, their abandonment, rediscovery, heavy bombing during the American War and current state as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Besides, you can have an opportunity to watch Cham’s People Dancing Show inside My Son
- At 12:00 pm: Arrive at Ba Na Hills. Have the buffet lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant first. Then explore Ba Na Hills with many attractions:
- Flower Garden
- Golden Bridge
- Fantasy Park
- French Village
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Debay Wine Cellar
- Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple
- At 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Our guide and driver will take you back to your hotel in Hoi An. Tour ends.
- High-quality vehicle with A/C
- All the Entrance fees and Cable car tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Mineral water in car
- English Speaking Guide
- Beverage in Meal
- Personal Fees ( tips, shopping,..)
- Kids under 1m: free of charge
- Kids from 1m to under 1,3m : pay 75%
- Kids from 1,3m and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary and Ba Na Hills