Located about 80 km southwest of Da Nang City, 60 km from Hoi an city, My Son Sanctuary is a special attraction beside Hoi An Ancient Town, Quang Nam. It is recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1999. Although My Son Holy land have existed for a long time and was partly destroyed in Vietnam war, what remains in My Son still plays an extremely important role in the world’s culture, history, heritage, and architecture. Join My Son holy land group tour to visit this discover the beauty of My Son.
MY SON PRIVATE TOUR IN HAFT DAY BY CAR AND BOAT
- At 7:30 am or 13:00 pm: Our Guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to My Son. With our Guide, you will explore the beauty of My Son. Sightseeing My Son, travelers will have the opportunity to learn about the culture and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom.
- The towers were built specially by special bricks. After a long time, it is still hard and has brilliant color. The scientists can’t know how it was built and it may remain unknown forever. Through many researches, people made the same bricks and repaired My Son with these bricks. But after a short time, color was faded and started to grow moss. In comparison with the tower’s bricks, they never came close.
- If we visit My Son in the morning, at 9:30 and 10:30 am, you will have a chance to enjoy the rite, see the Ancient Champa dance restored by local government.
- In 1999, My Son Holy Land was named and designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- After exploring My son, we will come back Hoi An by boat along Thu Bon river to have new feeling and experience. We hope that it will help you have sweet and unforgettable memories.
- On the way back by boat, we will stop to visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village. Here, you will be surprised at wonderful products created by the hands of the artists.
- Private Car transfer and Sampan Boat
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee in My Son, Thanh Ha
- Drinking Water
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.