Located 25 km to the southwest of Da Nang at an altitude of 1.487m, Ba Na Hills are considered as “One temperate place in the tropical forest” because the climate is cool all the year round and you can enjoy four seasons within a single day. With the world’s longest single cable car system and amazing scenery from the sky, beautiful old French village, Wax Museum, many adventure games and especially the amazing Golden Bridge, Ba Na hills is always a very attractive place for both domestic and foreign tourists . Join in our Ba Na Hills 1 day private tour, you will have a chance to explore all of these places in Ba Na hills just in 1 day. We make sure that you will have unforgettable memories.
Da Nang – Ba Na hills – Da Nang 1 Day Private Tour
In the morning
- At 8:00 a.m : Our car and guide will meet you at your hotel in Da Nang city center and start the trip to Ba Na hills.
- At 9:30 a.m : Upon arrival Ba Na hills, tour guide will lead you to get on a Cable Car which gains 4 world scores. From The Cable Car, you can get a bird’s-eye view, see the vast forests, contemplate the beauty of the dreamy Mo stream and soft Toc Tien waterfall.
- Arrive at Station 2, our guide will take you to Debay Wine Cellar and Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden is a huge flower garden, where many kinds of flowers, including rare flowers, and a 100-year-old grapefruit tree by the first funicular in Vietnam. And a highlight in this tour is the Golden Bridge ( also called ” Hands of God”) . This bridge was built with a very special structure with 2 hands holding the bridge. From the bridge, you can see the panoramic view of Ba Na mountain.
- Afterwards, you will have chance to visit Linh Ung Pagoda , the highest pagoda among the three as it is located at around 1,500 meters above sea level.
- At 11: 30 a.m: Have lunch at a restaurant at French village and take a short rest to continue exploring all Ba Na Hills
In the afternoon
- At 12:30 p.m: Conquer the peak of Chua Mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Ba na. Then, you will visit Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple to bask in the purity and peacefulness, find your minds relaxed and leave your worries behind.
- Next place is the French Square, visit and play some games in Fantasy Park – one of the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Free fall tower, 4-5 D film, skiver, the death race, Dinosaur Park,..
- At 14:00 – 15.00: Back to the cabin down the mountain. The car will take you back to your hotel in Da nang. Say goodbye. Tour ends at about 15 or 16 pm.
- Private Car with Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All Entrance Fees (Cable Car ticket)
- Mineral water
- Petrol, Road Tolls, Parking Fees
- Things not mentioned above
- Kids under 1m (height): pay 25%
- Kids from 1m to 1m3 (height): pay 75%
- Kids from 1m3 (height): as adults.