Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province, which has been recognized as a world natural heritage site by UNESCO, is called the Kingdom of the caves and considered a paradise for researchers and explorers of grottoes and caves. Nowadays, Phong Nha National Park is a favorite destination of domestic and foreign tourists. The two most famous caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park are Phong Nha cave and Paradise cave. If you are in Dong Hoi (the capital city of Quảng Bình Province ) and are planning a trip to visit this national park to admire these beautiful caves, Phong Nha and Paradise cave day tour from Dong Hoi is the best tour for you. Visit the two most famous caves in Phong Nha including Phong Nha cave and Paradise cave with our tour and get interesting experiences now.
DONG HOI TO PHONG NHA CAVE AND PARADISE CAVE PRIVATE TOUR FULL DAY
- At 7:30 a.m – 8:00 a.m: our driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi and transfer to Phong nha cave.
- Arrive in Phong nha cave. Take a boat on Son river about half an hour to visit Phong nha cave.
- Phong Nha cave, located in Phong nha Ke Bang national park, is 7,729 meters long and contains 14 grottoes, as well as a 13,969 meter underground river. It is considered as the longest wet cave or river cave in the world.
- Coming to Phong Nha cave, you will immerse yourself into charming view of the river and mountain. Impressive nature with numerous interesting images will awaken your imagination.
- At 12:00 p.m : Have lunch and take a short rest
- At 1:00 p.m: Our driver will bring you to Paradise cave (around 60 kilometers from Dong Hoi city).
- Paradise cave: With the length of over 31.4km, the width of 30 to 100 m and a fanciful structure, Paradise cave is dubbed as Underground Palace Heaven, and considered one of the most magnificent and magical wonders in the world.
- At 4:00 p.m : After visiting Paradise cave, the driver will take you back to your hotel in Phong Nha town or Dong Hoi. Tour ends
- New air-con vehicles
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Boat on Son River to Phong Nha Cave
- Golf car to Paradise Cave
- All sightseeing tickets
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Phong Nha and Paradise Cave Tour