The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in Quang Tri Province was the site of some of the fiercest and bloodiest battles during the war between Vietnam and USA in the years from 1954 to 1975. This place preserves many remains such as Khe Sanh Combat Base, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River. DMZ Hue Tour will bring you an opportunity to understand more about Viet Nam War through visiting these famous places.
VISIT DMZ TOUR FROM HUE IN 1 DAY GROUP TOUR
- 7:00 a.m: The bus picks you up at your hotel in Hue city and start Hue DMZ tour. The bus transfers to Quang Tri province, where you will visit some places on Highway 1:
- Frame of a church: a national shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, an important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam.
- Dong Ha town: the capital of Quảng Trị Province, Vietnam
- Doc Mieu base: an American base from which the coordination of air, sea and land attacks were made
- Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river: an important landmark in the partition of the country into a northern and a southern zone along the 17th parallel by the Geneva Accords of 1954
- Vinh Moc tunnels: an underground miniaturized village – is the largest historical tunnel in the DMZ of Vietnam
Continue to visit some places on highway 9:
- Ethnic minority village: Play with children from the village of ethnic minority and learn about their lives
- Dakrong bridge: a graceful bridge between the immense sky, rivers, and mountains. It is one of the main branches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- Ho Chi Minh trail: a vital north-south route for the North Vietnamese to move supplies, troops and munitions to their fighters in the south
- Rock Pile hill: was a Marine outpost built on top of a huge outcropping
- Khe Sanh Combat base: a United States Marine Corps outpost south of the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) used during the Vietnam War.
- 6:00 p.m: Back to Hue, finish Tour.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus
- English – speaking tour guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- Beverages, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
- Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 75%
- Kids from 10 years old and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
DMZ Group Tour
Available in Stock