Cham islands are 15km from Cua Dai. It is a group of 7 small islands, which have been recognized by UNESCO as the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park). There are seven islands altogether named according to their shapes or characteristics. They are called Lao( pear ), Dài ( long ), Lá ( leaf), Khô ( dry ), Tai ( ear ), Mồ ( tomb ) and Nồm ( East Wind ).They have good and cool climate the year round; trees and animals, as well as marine life are plentiful here. On the island, there are precious bird nests while under the water, the coral is marvelous. There are also scenic spots around the island, such as Suoi Tinh (Love stream), Suoi Ong (Sir’s stream), Hon Chong (Piled up rocks), Hang Ba (The lady’s cave). The island is also surrounded by very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent, cool water. Cham island now is an ideal place to rest and relax for not only domestic tourists but also foreigners. Besides its beauty, friendliness and loveliness of the people here will also make visitors wish to get back to this beautiful island.
Now, discover Cham island with Cham Island tour 1 day to be immersed in its unspoiled natural beauty.
CHAM ISLAND FULL DAY GROUP TOUR FROM DA NANG / HOI AN
- At 8:00 a.m: Local tour guide picks you up at the hotel’s
- At 8:30 a.m : You will be transferred to Cua Dai harbor to register with the Border Police before heading to the islands.
- After 20 mins transferring by speedboat, you arrive on the island.
- At 9:00 a.m: Upon arriving on the island, your guide will take you to the Cu Lao Cham museum, and showroom where the history, map, objects are displayed.
- Visiting Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in big storms.
- Walking along the rice field to the over-200-years-old temple of Hai Tang. Besides from that, you can also see Chăm’s old well and Seafood Market – Place of exchanges and trading all kinds of fresh seafood that fishermen caught after 1 night.
- At 11:00 a.m: Back to the boat for snorkeling for half an hour at Xep beach. Here you can swim, dive and see the forest of nice coral under the sea
- At 11:45 a.m: Go to Bai Bac beach for lunch and relax.
- At 14:00: Back to Cua Dai estuary where our vehicle will take you back to Hoi An.
- Tour ends
- A/c bus
- The fee for visiting the island
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Lunch with fresh seafood
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling, Life jackets
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Cham Island Group Daily Tour
Available in Stock