If you are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations, do not hesitate to join the tour to My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An ancient town in one day. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries. Hoi An ancient town, located on the banks of the poets’ inspiration Thu Bon River, mainly attracted by a series of old – architectural lanes and houses
Explore My son and Hoi an ancient town from Hoi an- Private Tour
In the morning
- At 8 am: Our car and guide will collect you from the lobby of your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to visit My Son Sanctuary
- At 9:00- 9:15 am: Arrive in My Son Holy Land– the former capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with the red brick towers and sanctuaries. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures.
- You can spend a couple of hours to discover Cham’s Cultures as well as the architecture and history with our tour guide
- Besides, you can have a opportunity to watch Cham’s People Dancing Show inside My Son
In the afternoon
- At 12:30 pm: Have lunch at the restaurant in Hoi An Old Quater and take a short rest
- At 14:00 pm : Start to walk around Hoi An Ancient Town. Our guide will lead you to visit some famous places such as Japanese Bridge, Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall and Tan Ky Old House,..
- Besides, you can have a opportunity to see the numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made- to- order clothes if you like around Hoi An old oldtown
- At 4:00 to 4:30 pm: Our guide and driver will take you back to your hotel in Hoi An. Tour ends.
- High-quality vehicle
- All the Entrance fees
- Lunch, water
- English Speaking Guide
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An ancient town
Available in Stock