Ha Long Bay, located in the Gulf of Tonkin, within Quang Ninh Province, in the northeast of Vietnam, is 165 km from the capital of Ha Noi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included on lists of natural wonders of the world, including the UNESCO World Heritage list. In Ha Long Bay, there are thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes, both inhabited and uninhabited.
If you want to discover Ha long Bay, enjoy cruising Cristina Diamond Cruise 4 star. With Cristina Cruise Discovery Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights, not only you can discover amazing beauty of Halong Bay, but you also can experience may interesting activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, class cooking,etc. Join us now, we will make sure that you will have unforgettable memories.
CRISTINA DIAMOND CRUISE 3 DAYS 2 NIGHT
(2 nights on Cristina Diamond Cruise 4 Star)
DAY 1: HA NOI – HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY;(L/D)
- 07.45- 08.30: Our bus or car will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (for those who use our shuttle bus, car) and transfer to Halong Bay .
- 12.30: After about 4 hour drive, you will arrive Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City. Here will be the starting point for the trip. You will transfer to Cristina Diamond Cruises by tender.
- 12:45: On Cristina Diamond Cruise, you will enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin
- 13:30: Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having buffet lunch.
- 15:30: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village. You can choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour).
Throughout the time visiting Vung Vieng Village, we believe that you are not only immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, surrounded by the rocky mountains but also have some feelings about contrast ways of living of people here, somehow it made the trip much more memorable.
- 16:30: After visiting Vung Vieng Fishing Village, you will have time to swim and sunbath at Ban Chan Beach
- 17:30: You will relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 5h30pm- 7h30pm) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight.
- 18:00: At this time, you will spend time taking part in the cooking class. In this class, you will learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese Cuisines.
- 19.30: Experience and enjoy dinner on cruise.
- 21.00: You have a free evening to join some activities of board games, squid fishing or karaoke (on request). Taste the variety of drinks at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices.
DAY 2: CONG DO – CAP LA – VUNG HA (B/L/D)
- 06.30 : Starting the second day with Tai Chi exercise – a health-promoting exercise which combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
- 07.00: After doing morning exercise, you enjoy buffet breakfast
- 08.30: Then, you transfer to the day boat to go to Cap La area
- 09.30: Visiting Thay Cave
- 11.30: Back to the day boat, free time & have relaxing time on the sundeck
- 12.00: Having BBQ lunch.
- 13.00: Cruising to Vung Ha area for Kayaking & Swimming
- 16:00: Back to the Cristina Diamond Cruises for second night on boat
- 19:30 Having Dinner 8 Course Imperial feast
- 21.00: You have a free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI (B/L)
- 06.30: Again, you will wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise
- 07.00: Then, you have Buffet breakfast
- 07.45: After breakfast, you will continue to visit Thien Canh Son Cave
- 09.30: Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
- 10.30: When the boat cruises back to Halong Bay, you will enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch (a la carte)
- 12.00: Start transferring back to Hanoi.
- 16.00 – 17.00: Return Hanoi. End of tour.
Price: 310$/ pax
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter area)
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- 01 bottles of water/pax/night onboard
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches and 02 Dinners on board
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa, sauna or steam bath
- Other beverages, tip and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Please note that times are approximate and may vary.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Under 03 years: Free of Charge
- From 04 to 06 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 07 to 08 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- From 09 Years old up : 100% of adult’s fare