Located in the middle of the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, Paradise cave is beautiful as it name. It was discovered and labeled the world’s most beautiful and magnificent dry cave by scientists from the British cave research association in 2005 and has become a favorite destination of tourists. When discovering Paradise cave, you seem to get lost in the fairy tale place on Earth. To make easier for tourist to visit and to protect this cave, local government built a wood bridge in the cave. This bridge makes the cave more beautiful and sparkling.
Dark cave is a branch of Phong Nha cave system with the length of 5,558 m and the height of 80 m. It has a primitive beauty with thousands of several spectacular stalagmite and stalactites. Exploring Dark cave is really an amazing experience. We will kayak along Chay river, walk through the dark with just head torches and plunge into a narrow cavern full of thick, wonderfully gloppy, gooey mud. You will be surprised of the beauty hidden in the dark. Inside Dark cave, you will have the opportunity to have a natural mud bath and swim in the cool lake. Besides, you can join many activities such as swimming, zip line, high-wire, and kayaking.
With Dark cave and Paradise cave tour, you have a chance to visit both caves with many interesting activities.
DISCOVER DARK CAVE AND PARADISE CAVE TOUR IN 1 DAY WITH GROUP TOUR
In the morning
- At 7:45 – 08:00 a.m: Our car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi. If your hotel is in Phong Nha, the time to be picked up will be at about 8:45 a.m
- Transfer to Paradise cave. This cave is located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving. It is considered as the longest dry cave in Asia. Discovering the cave, you will understand why it has that beautiful name.
- You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
In the afternoon
- At 12:00 p.m: Have lunch at Dark cave restaurant
- At 13:00 p.m: Continue to visit Dark Cave, which is located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, 20km about Phong Nha cave, 65 km about Dong Hoi and an hour and 10 minutes driving).
The Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities such as mud-bathing, kayaking,..
- At 16:45 – 17:00 : Take you back to Dong Hoi or Phong nha
- At 17:00 – 17:30 p.m: Arrive in Dong Hoi city. Drop you off at your hotel in Dong Hoi
- Tour ends
Activities in Dark Cave: Muddy bath, zip lining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving, and jungle walking.
Please bring: swimwear and towel
- Free pick up service before tour start at train, bus station
- Transfer and back up by van, golf car in Paradise Cave
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes)
- All of the Entrance tickets
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
no rating based on votes
Dark Cave and Paradise Cave
Available in Stock